Dynamic Programming with State-Dependent Discounting
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gauti B. Eggertsson, 2011.
"What Fiscal Policy is Effective at Zero Interest Rates?,"
NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2010, Volume 25, pages 59-112
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gauti B. Eggertsson, 2009. "What fiscal policy is effective at zero interest rates?," Staff Reports 402, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- repec:wly:jmoncb:v:50:y:2018:i:1:p:155-172 is not listed on IDEAS
- Higashi, Youichiro & Hyogo, Kazuya & Takeoka, Norio, 2009. "Subjective random discounting and intertemporal choice," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 144(3), pages 1015-1053, May.
- Youichiro Higashi & Kazuya Hyogo & Norio Takeoka & Hiroyuki Tanaka, 2017. "Comparative impatience under random discounting," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 63(3), pages 621-651, March.
- Mehra, Rajnish & Sah, Raaj, 2002.
"Mood fluctuations, projection bias, and volatility of equity prices,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 869-887, May.
- Rajnish Mehra & Raaj Sah, 1999. "Can Small Fluctuations in Investors' Subjective Preferences Induce Large Volatility in Equity Prices?," Working Papers 9917, Harris School of Public Policy Studies, University of Chicago.
- Timothy S. Hills & Taisuke Nakata, 2018.
"Fiscal Multipliers at the Zero Lower Bound: The Role of Policy Inertia,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 50(1), pages 155-172, February.
- Hills, Timothy S. & Nakata, Taisuke, 2014. "Fiscal Multipliers at the Zero Lower Bound: The Role of Policy Inertia," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-107, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Boud, John III, 1990. "Recursive utility and the Ramsey problem," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 326-345, April.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Dynamic Programming with State-Dependent Discounting
by Christian Zimmermann in NEP-DGE blog on 2019-09-25 22:14:42
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DGE-2019-09-02 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1908.08800. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.