Saving behavior in stationary equilibrium with random discounting
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Karni, E. & Zilcha, I., 1998. "Saving Behaviour in Stationary Equilibrium with Random Discounting," Papers 29-98, Tel Aviv.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Youichiro Higashi & Kazuya Hyogo & Norio Takeoka & Hiroyuki Tanaka, 2017. "Comparative impatience under random discounting," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 63(3), pages 621-651, March.
- Higashi, Youichiro & Hyogo, Kazuya & Takeoka, Norio, 2009. "Subjective random discounting and intertemporal choice," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 144(3), pages 1015-1053, May.
- Daniele Pennesi, 2015. "Uncertain discount and hyperbolic preferences," THEMA Working Papers 2015-02, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
More about this item
KeywordsDynamic equilibrium with heterogeneous households; Random discounting; Saving.;
- E13 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Neoclassical
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:15:y:2000:i:3:p:551-564. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.