Will Consumers Pay for Guaranteed Tender Steak?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fox, John A. & Shogren, J. & Hayes, Dermot J. & Kliebenstein, James, 1995. "Experimental Auctions to Measure Willingness to Pay for Food Safety," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5343, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Fox, John A. & Shogren, Jason F. & Hayes, Dermot J. & Kliebenstein, James B., 1995. "Chapter 06: EXPERIMENTAL AUCTIONS TO MEASURE WILLINGNESS TO PAY FOR FOOD SAFETY," Book: Valuing Food Safety and Nutrition (1995), Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance, number 25986, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lusk, Jayson L. & Daniel, M. Scott & Mark, Darrell R. & Lusk, Christine L., 2001.
"Alternative Calibration And Auction Institutions For Predicting Consumer Willingess To Pay For Nongenetically Modified Corn Chips,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-18, July.
- Lusk, Jayson L. & Daniel, M. Scott & Mark, Darrell R. & Lusk, Christine L., 2000. "Alternative Calibration And Auction Institutions For Predicting Consumer Willingness-To-Pay For Non-Genetically Modified Corn Chips," 2000 Annual Meeting, June 29-July 1, 2000, Vancouver, British Columbia 36424, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Maynard, Leigh J. & Hartell, Jason G. & Meyer, A. Lee & Hao, Jianqiang, 2004.
"An experimental approach to valuing new differentiated products,"
Blackwell, vol. 31(2-3), pages 317-325, December.
- Maynard, Leigh J. & Hartell, Jason G. & Meyer, A. Lee & Hao, Jianqiang, 2003. "An Experimental Approach To Valuing New Differentiated Products," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25810, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Feuz, Dillon M. & Umberger, Wendy J. & Calkins, Chris R. & Killinger, Karen M., 2000. "Consumer Preference For Domestic Versus International Beef Steaks," 2000 Annual Meeting, June 29-July 1, 2000, Vancouver, British Columbia 36385, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Wendy J. Umberger & Dillon M. Feuz & Chris R. Calkins & Karen Killinger-Mann, 2002. "U.S. consumer preference and willingness-to-pay for domestic corn-fed beef versus international grass-fed beef measured through an experimental auction," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(4), pages 491-504.
- Umberger, Wendy J. & Feuz, Dillon M. & Calkins, Chris R. & Kllinger, Karen M., 2000. "The Value Of Beef Flavor: Consumer Willingness-To-Pay For Marbling In Beef Steaks," 2000 Annual Meeting, June 29-July 1, 2000, Vancouver, British Columbia 36397, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Umberger, Wendy J. & Feuz, Dillon M. & Calkins, Chris R. & Killinger, Karen M., 2001. "Us Consumer Preference For Domestic Corn-Fed Versus International Grass-Fed Beef," 2001: International Trade in Livestock Products Symposium, January 2001, Auckland, New Zealand 14543, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Menkhaus, Dale J., 2001. "Experimental Auctions: New Theoretical Developments And Empirical Findings - Discussion," 2001 Annual Meeting, July 8-11, 2001, Logan, Utah 36112, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Robertson, Jessica & Parcell, Joseph L., 2006. "Value Added to the Beef Cattle Chain through Genetic Management," 2006 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2006, Orlando, Florida 35345, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Riley, John Michael & Schroeder, Ted C. & Wheeler, Tommy L., 2005. "Valuing Fed Cattle Using Slice Shear Force Measurements," 2005 Annual Meeting, July 6-8, 2005, San Francisco, California 36313, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Lusk, Jayson L. & Fox, John A., 2000. "Consumer Valuation Of Beef Ribeye Steak Attributes," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21793, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Tonsor, Glynn T. & Schroeder, Ted C., 2003. "European Consumer Preferences For U.S. And Domestic Beef: Willingness To Pay For Source Verification, Hormone-Free, And Genetically Modified Organism-Free Beef," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 21974, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer/Household Economics; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:vtaesp:232530. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daavtus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.