Valuing Fed Cattle Using Slice Shear Force Measurements
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lusk, Jayson & Fox, John & Schroeder, Ted & Mintert, James & Koohmaraie, Mohammad, 1999. "Will Consumers Pay for Guaranteed Tender Steak?," Staff Papers 232530, Virginia Tech, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Kovanda, Joseph T. & Schroeder, Ted C. & Wheeler, Tommy L., 2004. "Accuracy Of Grid Pricing: An Evaluation Using Wholesale Values Of Fed Cattle," 2004 Conference, April 19-20, 2004, St. Louis, Missouri 19023, NCR-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
- Lusk, Jayson L. & Marsh, Thomas L. & Schroeder, Ted C. & Fox, John A., 2001.
"Wholesale Demand For Usda Quality Graded Boxed Beef And Effects Of Seasonality,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-16, July.
- Lusk, Jayson L. & Marsh, Thomas L., 2000. "Wholesale Demand For Usda Quality Graded Boxed Beef And Effects Of Seasonality," 2000 Annual Meeting, June 29-July 1, 2000, Vancouver, British Columbia 36409, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Parcell, Joseph L. & Schaefer, Daniel & Patterson, David J. & John, Mike & Kerley, Monty S. & Haden, Kent, 2008. "Assessing the Value of Coordinated Sire Genetics in a Synchronized AI Program," 2008 Conference, April 21-22, 2008, St. Louis, Missouri 37618, NCCC-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:waeasa:36313. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.