U.S. Dairy at a Global Crossroads
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gibson, Paul R. & Wainio, John & Whitley, Daniel B. & Bohman, Mary, 2001. "Profiles Of Tariffs In Global Agricultural Markets," Agricultural Economics Reports 34055, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Langley, Suchada V. & Blayney, Donald P. & Stout, Jim & Somwaru, Agapi & Normile, Mary Anne & Miller, James J. & Stillman, Richard, 2003. "A Trade Liberalization In International Dairy Markets," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 21997, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahmed, Wasim & Hussain, Safdar & Jafar, Rana Muhammad Sohail & Guang-Ju, Wang & Rabnawaz, Ambar & Saqib, Zulkaif Ahmed & JianZhou, Yang, 2016. "Impacts of Trade Liberalization on Dairy Industry in China," MPRA Paper 70385, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bozic, Marin & Gould, Brian W., 2009. "The Dynamics of the U.S. Milk Supply: Implications for Changes in U.S. Dairy Policy," Staff Papers 53818, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Moreira, Victor H. & Bravo-Ureta, Boris E. & Dunner, Roberto & Vidal, Ricardo, 2012. "Total Factor Productivity Change in Dairy Production in Southern Chile: Is Farm Size Significant?," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126895, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Somwaru, Agapi & Dirkse, Steve, 2012. "Dynamic PEATSim Model: Documenting Its Use in Analyzing Global Commodity Markets," Technical Bulletins 129359, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- MacDonald, James M. & Cessna, Jerry & Mosheim, Roberto, 2016. "Changing Structure, Financial Risks, and Government Policy for the U.S. Dairy Industry," Economic Research Report 262200, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Hussain, Safdar & Ahmed, Wasim & Rabnawaz, Ambar & Jafar, Rana Muhammad Sohail & Saqib, Zulkaif Ahmed & Ullah, Sana & JianZhou, Yang, 2016. "Client Intentions and Buying Behavior with Regard of Dairy Products-Review," MPRA Paper 70383, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Blayney, Don P. & Crawford, Terry L. & Davis, Christopher G., 2016. "Dairy Export Markets: Changing the Structure of US Dairy Demand," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 19(B), pages 1-18, August.
- Somwaru, Agapi & Dirkse, Steve, 2012.
"Dynamic PEATSim Model: Documenting Its Use in Analyzing Global Commodity Markets,"
129359, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Somwaru, Agapi & Dirkse, Steve, 2012. "Dynamic PEATSim Model: Documenting its Use in Analyzing Global Commodity Markets," Technical Bulletins 184304, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Marin Bozic & Brian W. Gould, 2009. "Has Price Responsiveness of U.S. Milk Supply Decreased?," Working Papers 0902, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb.
- Dobson, William D., 2008. "The Future Role of the U.S. in World Dairy Markets," Discussion Papers 37245, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Babcock Institute for International Dairy Research and Development.
- Mansoor Maitah & Luboš Smutka, 2012. "Economic analysis of milk production and consumption in the Middle East and North Africa," Acta Universitatis Agriculturae et Silviculturae Mendelianae Brunensis, Mendel University Press, vol. 60(4), pages 245-254.
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; Livestock Production/Industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uersrr:7209. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.