Profile of Hired Farmworkers, A 2008 Update
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2003:93:10:1630-1633_5 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2004:94:10:1756-1761_1 is not listed on IDEAS
- J. Edward Taylor, 1992. "Earnings and Mobility of Legal and Illegal Immigrant Workers in Agriculture," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 74(4), pages 889-896.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maloney, Thomas R. & Bills, Nelson L., 2011. "Survey of New York Fruit and Vegetable Farm Employers 2009," Research Bulletins 121570, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Wallace E. Huffman, 2010. "The Status of Labor-Saving Mechanization in Fruits and Vegetables," Staff General Research Papers Archive 31630, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Anita Alves Pena, 2013. "Poverty measurement for a binational population," Migration Letters, Transnational Press London, UK, vol. 10(2), pages 254-269, May.
- Maloney, Thomas R. & Bills, Nelson L., 2011. "Survey of New York Dairy Farm Employers 2009," Research Bulletins 121569, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Huffman, Wallace, 2008. "Rising Food and Energy Prices: Projections for Labor Markets 2008-18 and Beyond," Staff General Research Papers Archive 13000, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Qenani, Eivis & MacDougall, Neal & Roy, Soma, 2016. "Vigorous Physical Activity and Obesity? – The Paradox of California Farmworker Population," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235530, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsHired farmworkers; farm labor; agriculture; migrant; immigrant; farm structure; demography; legal status; employment; poverty; housing; social services; health; Agricultural and Food Policy; Community/Rural/Urban Development; Crop Production/Industries; Farm Management; Financial Economics; Labor and Human Capital; Production Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uersrr:56461. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .