Poverty measurement for a binational population
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kandel, William, 2008. "Profile of Hired Farmworkers, A 2008 Update," Economic Research Report 56461, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- repec:pri:rpdevs:deaton_price_indexes_inequality_and_the_measurement_of_world_poverty_aer. is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pri:rpdevs:presidential%20address%2017january%202010%20all.pdf is not listed on IDEAS
- Carvalho, S. & White, H., 1997. "Combining the Quantitative and Qualitative Approaches to Poverty Measurement and Analysis. The Practice and the Potential," Papers 366, World Bank - Technical Papers.
- Alberto Dávila & Marie T. Mora, 2008. "Changes In The Relative Earnings Gap Between Natives And Immigrants Along The U.S.-Mexico Border," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(3), pages 525-545.
- Angus Deaton, 2010.
"Price Indexes, Inequality, and the Measurement of World Poverty,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 100(1), pages 5-34, March.
- Angus Deaton, 2010. "Price indexes, inequality, and the measurement of world poverty," Working Papers 1207, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Research Program in Development Studies..
- Mattila, J. Peter & Davila, Alberto E., 1985. "Do Workers Earn Less Along the U.S.-Mexico Border?," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10848, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordspoverty measurement; immigration; transnational population; cost-of-living;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mig:journl:v:10:y:2013:i:2:p:254-269. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (TPLondon). General contact details of provider: https://www.tplondon.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.