From individual responsibility to ÔsharedÕ social responsibilities: concepts for a new paradigm
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Mar 2011|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca, Edificio U9, Viale dell'Innovazione, 10, 20126 Milano|
Phone: 0039 02 6448 6540
Web page: http://www.econometica.it
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lorenzo Sacconi & Marco Faillo, 2010.
"Conformity, reciprocity and the sense of justice. How social contract-based preferences and beliefs explain norm compliance: the experimental evidence,"
Constitutional Political Economy,
Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 171-201, June.
- Lorenzo Sacconi & Marco Faillo, 2008. "Conformity, reciprocity and the sense of justice. How social contract-based preferences and beliefs explain norm compliance: the experimental evidence," Department of Economics Working Papers 0814, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Bacharach, Michael, 1999. "Interactive team reasoning: A contribution to the theory of co-operation," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 117-147, June.
- Lorenzo Sacconi, 2011. "Multi-stakeholder governance for effectively sharing social responsibility 1 (social contracts, deliberative democracy and endogenous conformity)," Econometica Working Papers wp26, Econometica.
- Michael Bacharach, 2006. "The Hi-Lo Paradox, from Beyond Individual Choice: Teams and Frames in Game Theory," Introductory Chapters, in: Natalie Gold & Robert Sugden (ed.), Beyond Individual Choice: Teams and Frames in Game Theory Princeton University Press.
- Kaufman, Allen & Zacharias, Lawrence, 1992. "From Trust to Contract: The Legal Language of Managerial Ideology, 1920–1980," Business History Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 66(03), pages 523-572, September.
- Sugden, Robert, 2000. "Team Preferences," Economics and Philosophy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(02), pages 175-204, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ent:wpaper:wp27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matteo Rizzolli)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.