Risk and Reason
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Coase, R H, 1976. "Adam Smith's Views of Man," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 19(3), pages 529-546, October.
- Conybeare, John A C & Murdoch, James C & Sandler, Todd, 1994.
"Alternative Collective-Goods Models of Military Alliances: Theory and Empirics,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 32(4), pages 525-542, October.
- John A Conbeare & James C Murdoch & Todd Sandler, 2001. "Alternative Collective-Goods Models of Military Alliances: Theory and Empirics," Levine's Working Paper Archive 563824000000000102, David K. Levine.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Henrik Andersson & Petter Lundborg, 2007. "Perception of own death risk," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 67-84, February.
- Lorenzo Sacconi, 2011. "From individual responsibility to ÔsharedÕ social responsibilities: concepts for a new paradigm," Econometica Working Papers wp27, Econometica.
- Johansson-Stenman, Olof, 2008. "Mad cows, terrorism and junk food: Should public policy reflect perceived or objective risks?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 234-248, March.
- Soderbaum, Peter, 2007. "Issues of paradigm, ideology and democracy in sustainability assessment," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 613-626, January.
- Sunstein, Cass R., 2013.
"The value of a statistical life: some clarifications and puzzles,"
Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(02), pages 237-261, August.
- Sunstein Cass R., 2013. "The value of a statistical life: some clarifications and puzzles," Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis, De Gruyter, vol. 4(2), pages 237-261, August.
- Friehe, Tim & Langlais, Eric, 2015.
"On the political economy of public safety investments,"
International Review of Law and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 7-16.
- Tim Friehe & Eric Langlais, 2014. "On the Political Economy of Public Safety Investments," Post-Print hal-01411782, HAL.
- Tim Friehe & Eric Langlais, 2014. "On the Political Economy of Public Safety Investments," EconomiX Working Papers 2014-8, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Tim Friehe & Eric Langlais, 2014. "On the Political Economy of Public Safety Investments," Post-Print hal-01411775, HAL.
- Tim Friehe & Eric Langlais, 2015. "On the political economy of public safety investments," Post-Print hal-01385951, HAL.
- Treich, Nicolas, 2010.
"The value of a statistical life under ambiguity aversion,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 15-26, January.
- Nicolas Treich, 2008. "The Value of a Statistical Life under Ambiguity Aversion," CESifo Working Paper Series 2291, CESifo Group Munich.
- TREICH Nicolas, 2008. "The value of a Statistical Life under Ambiguity Aversion," LERNA Working Papers 08.05.249, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Ram Ranjan & Jason F. Shogren, 2009. "Dynamic Endogenous Risks & Non-Expected Utility Behavior," Korean Economic Review, Korean Economic Association, vol. 25, pages 215-240.
- Andersson, Henrik & Lundborg, Petter, 2006. "Perception of Own Death Risk: An Analysis of Road-Traffic and Overall Mortality Risks," Working Papers 2006:1, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- Alexandros-Andreas Kyrtsis, 2011. "Insurance of Techno-Organizational Ventures and Procedural Ethics: Lessons from the Deepwater Horizon Explosion," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 103(1), pages 45-61, April.
- Johansson-Stenman, Olof, 2006. "Mad Cows, Terrorism and Junk Food: Should Public Policy Reflect Subjective or Objective Risks?," Working Papers in Economics 194, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/3480 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cass Sunstein & Richard Zeckhauser, 2011. "Overreaction to Fearsome Risks," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 48(3), pages 435-449, March.
- Wayne Norman, 2011. "Business Ethics as Self-Regulation: Why Principles that Ground Regulations Should Be Used to Ground Beyond-Compliance Norms as Well," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 102(1), pages 43-57, March.
- Sjöberg, Lennart, 2006. "Myths of the Psychometric Paradigm and how they can misinform risk communication," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2006:10, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Stephen R. Carpenter & Kenneth J. Arrow & Scott Barrett & Reinette Biggs & William A. Brock & Anne-Sophie Crépin & Gustav Engström & Carl Folke & Terry P. Hughes & Nils Kautsky & Chuan-Zhong Li & Geof, 2012. "General Resilience to Cope with Extreme Events," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(12), pages 1-12, November.
- Waheed Hussain, 2009. "No More Lemmings, Please – Reflections on the Communal Authority Thesis," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 88(4), pages 717-728, October.
- Horn, Henrik & Mavroidis, Petros C., 2009. "Burden of Proof in Environmental Disputes in the WTO: Legal Aspects," Working Paper Series 793, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Shapiro, Stuart, 2008. "Evaluating the benefits and costs of regulatory reforms: What questions need to be asked?," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 223-230, August.
- J.A. den Hertog, 2010. "Review of economic theories of regulation," Working Papers 10-18, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Courard-Hauri, David, 2004. "The effect of income choice on bias in policy decisions made using cost-benefit analyses," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(3-4), pages 191-199, December.
- Dennis Cooley, 2012. "Epistemic Closure’s Clash with Technology in New Markets," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 108(2), pages 181-199, June.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:91:y:2006:i:1:p:100-111 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521016254. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .