Multi-stakeholder governance for effectively sharing social responsibility 1 (social contracts, deliberative democracy and endogenous conformity)
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Mar 2011|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: 0039 02 6448 6540
Web page: http://www.econometica.it
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Giacomo Degli Antoni & Lorenzo Sacconi, 2008.
"A Theoretical Analysis of the Relationship between Social Capital and Corporate Social Responsibility: Concepts and Definitions,"
Econometica Working Papers
- Lorenzo Sacconi & Giacomo Degli Antoni, 2008. "A theoretical analysis of the relationship between social capital and corporate social responsibility: concepts and definitions," Department of Economics Working Papers 0813, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Lorenzo Sacconi, 2011. "From individual responsibility to ÔsharedÕ social responsibilities: concepts for a new paradigm," Econometica Working Papers wp27, Econometica.
- Lorenzo Sacconi, 2006. "A Social Contract Account for CSR as an Extended Model of Corporate Governance (I): Rational Bargaining and Justification," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 68(3), pages 259-281, October.
- Lorenzo Sacconi, 2010. "A Rawlsian View of CSR and the Game Theory of its Implementation (Part I): the Multistakeholder Model of Corporate Governance," Econometica Working Papers wp22, Econometica.
- Lorenzo Sacconi, 2012. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Corporate Governance," Econometica Working Papers wp38, Econometica.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ent:wpaper:wp26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matteo Rizzolli)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.