Multi-stakeholder governance for effectively sharing social responsibility 1 (social contracts, deliberative democracy and endogenous conformity)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Denzau, Arthur T & North, Douglass C, 1994. "Shared Mental Models: Ideologies and Institutions," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1), pages 3-31.
- Michael Bacharach, 2006. "The Hi-Lo Paradox, from Beyond Individual Choice: Teams and Frames in Game Theory," Introductory Chapters,in: Natalie Gold & Robert Sugden (ed.), Beyond Individual Choice: Teams and Frames in Game Theory Princeton University Press.
- Lorenzo Sacconi & Giacomo Degli Antoni, 2009.
"A Theoretical Analysis of the Relationship between Social Capital and Corporate Social Responsibility: Concepts and Definitions,"
Chapters,in: Knowledge in the Development of Economies, chapter 7
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Lorenzo Sacconi & Giacomo Degli Antoni, 2008. "A theoretical analysis of the relationship between social capital and corporate social responsibility: concepts and definitions," Department of Economics Working Papers 0813, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Giacomo Degli Antoni & Lorenzo Sacconi, 2008. "A Theoretical Analysis of the Relationship between Social Capital and Corporate Social Responsibility: Concepts and Definitions," Econometica Working Papers wp01, Econometica.
- Gianluca Grimalda & Lorenzo Sacconi, 2005.
"The Constitution of the Not-For-Profit Organisation: Reciprocal Conformity to Morality,"
Constitutional Political Economy,
Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 249-276, September.
- Gianluca Grimalda & Lorenzo Sacconi, 2004. "The Constitution of the Not-For-Profit Organisation: Reciprocal Conformity to Morality," Department of Economics Working Papers 0413, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lorenzo Sacconi, 2011. "From individual responsibility to ÔsharedÕ social responsibilities: concepts for a new paradigm," Econometica Working Papers wp27, Econometica.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2011-03-12 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-POL-2011-03-12 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ent:wpaper:wp26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matteo Rizzolli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecoetit.html .