Household Food Security in the United States, 2004
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nord, Mark & Andrews, Margaret S. & Carlson, Steven, 2002. "Household Food Security In The United States, 2001," Food Assistance and Nutrition Research Reports 33865, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zekeri, Andrew A. & Diabate, Youssouf, 2014. "Food Insecurity And Psychological Well-Being Among Women Living With Hiv/Aids On Antiretroviral Therapy In The Alabama Black Belt," Professional Agricultural Workers Journal (PAWJ), Professional Agricultural Workers Conference, vol. 2(1).
- Sheila Mammen & Frances Lawrence & Peter Marie & Ann Berry & Suzann Knight, 2011. "The Earned Income Tax Credit and Rural Families: Differences Between Non-participants and Participants," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 461-472, September.
- Sheila Mammen & Jean Bauer & Leslie Richards, 2009. "Understanding Persistent Food Insecurity: A Paradox of Place and Circumstance," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 92(1), pages 151-168, May.
- Kull, Melissa A. & Coley, Rebekah Levine, 2014. "Housing costs and child functioning: Processes through investments and financial strains," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 25-38.
- Anne Gordon & Mary Kay Fox & Melissa Clark & RenÃ©e Nogales & Elizabeth Condon & Philip Gleason & Ankur Sarin, 2007. "School Nutrition Dietary Assessment Study III, Volume II: Student Participation and Dietary Intakes," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 5184c5f5137c460992242c5f7, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Thomas Macias, 2008. "Working Toward a Just, Equitable, and Local Food System: The Social Impact of Community-Based Agriculture," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 89(5), pages 1086-1101.
More about this item
KeywordsFood security; food insecurity; hunger; food spending; food pantry; soup kitchen; emergency kitchen; material well-being; Food Stamp Program; National School Lunch Program; WIC; Food Security and Poverty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uersrr:33596. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .