Food Aid: Motivation and Allocation Criteria
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert K. Fleck & Christopher Kilby, 2006.
"World Bank Independence: A Model and Statistical Analysis of US Influence,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(2), pages 224-240, May.
- Fleck, Robert K. & Kilby, Christopher & Fleck, Robert K., 2001. "World Bank Independence: A Model and Statistical Analysis of U.S. Influence," Vassar College Department of Economics Working Paper Series 53, Vassar College Department of Economics.
- Barrett, Christopher B., 2002. "Food Aid And Commercial International Food Trade," Working Papers 14742, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Eric Neumayer, 2005.
"Is the Allocation of Food Aid Free from Donor Interest Bias?,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(3), pages 394-411.
- Neumayer, Eric, 2005. "Is the allocation of food aid free from donor interest bias?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 16689, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Linda M. Young & Philip C. Abbott, 2008. "Food Aid Donor Allocation Decisions After 1990," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 56(1), pages 27-50, March.
- Young, Linda M., 2002. "Options for World Trade Organization Involvement in Food Aid," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 3(1).
- Young, Linda M. & Abbott, Philip C. & Leetmaa, Susan E., 2001. "Export Competition: Issues And Options In The Agricultural Negotiations," Commissioned Papers 14624, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Prinz, C., 1992. "Was erklÃ¤rt die Nahrungsmittelhilfepolitik der EG?," Proceedings "Schriften der Gesellschaft fÃ¼r Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften des Landbaues e.V.", German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA), vol. 28.
- Broussard, Nzinga H. & Dercon, Stefan & Somanathan, Rohini, 2014.
"Aid and agency in Africa: Explaining food disbursements across Ethiopian households, 1994–2004,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 128-137.
- Broussard, Nzinga H & Dercon, Stefan & Somanathan, Rohini, 2012. "Aid and Agency in Africa: Explaining Food Disbursements Across Ethiopian Households, 1994-2004," CEPR Discussion Papers 8861, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nzinga H. Broussard & Stefan Dercon & Rohini Somanathan, 2012. "Aid And Agency In Africa Explaining Food Disbursements Across Ethiopian Households, 1994-2004," Working papers 208, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Diven, Polly J., 2001. "The domestic determinants of US food aid policy," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 455-474, October.
- Benson, Charlotte & Clay, Edward J., 1998. "Additionality or diversion? food aid to Eastern Europe and the former Soviet Republics and the implications for developing countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 31-44, January.
- Erwin H Tiongson & Benedict J. Clements & Sanjeev Gupta, 2003. "Foreign Aid and Consumption Smoothing; Evidence From Global Food Aid," IMF Working Papers 03/40, International Monetary Fund.
- Marion Nestle & Sharron Dalton, 1994. "Food aid and international hunger crises: The United States in Somalia," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 11(4), pages 19-27, September.
- Titus O. Awokuse, 2006. "Assessing the Impact of Food Aid on Recipient Countries: A Survey," Working Papers 06-11, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
- Christopher L. Gilbert, 1996. "A Model Of Us Cereals Food Aid Flows With An Application To Trade Liberalisation," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1-4), pages 143-157.
- Reutlinger, Shlomo, 1999. "From 'food aid' to 'aid for food': into the 21st century," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 7-15, February.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Food Security and Poverty; International Relations/Trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uersfe:147994. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .