Food Aid Donor Allocation Decisions After 1990
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Young, Linda M., 2002. "Options for World Trade Organization Involvement in Food Aid," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 3(1).
- Barrett, C. B. & Heisey, K. C., 2002. "How effectively does multilateral food aid respond to fluctuating needs?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(5-6), pages 477-491.
- Diven, Polly J., 2001. "The domestic determinants of US food aid policy," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 455-474, October.
- Barrett, Christopher B, 2001. "Does Food Aid Stabilize Food Availability?," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 49(2), pages 335-349, January.
- Shapouri, Shahla, 1990. "Food Aid: Motivation and Allocation Criteria," Foreign Agricultural Economic Report (FAER) 147994, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Franklin M. Fisher, 1963. "A Theoretical Analysis of the Impact of Food Surplus Disposal on Agricultural Production in Recipient Countries," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 45(4), pages 863-875.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Kuhlgatz & Awudu Abdulai & Christopher B. Barrett, 2010. "Food aid allocation policies: coordination and responsiveness to recipient country needs," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 41(3-4), pages 319-327, May.
- Maas, Sarah, 2009. "Evaluating the 1996 EU food aid reform: Did it really lead to better targeting?," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51618, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kuhlgatz, Christian & Abdulai, Awudu & Barrett, Christopher B., 2009. "Food Aid Allocation Policies: Donor Coordination and Responsiveness to the Needs of Recipient Countries," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51686, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:canjag:v:56:y:2008:i:1:p:27-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caefmea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.