Repeat Buying Behavior for Ornamental Plants: A Consumer Profile
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Palma, Marco A. & Hall, Charles R. & Collart, Alba J., 2011. "Repeat Buying Behavior for Ornamental Plants: A Consumer Profile," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 42(2), July.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gould, Brian W. & Cox, Thomas L. & Perali, Carlo Federico, 1990. "The Demand For Fluid Milk Products In The U.S.: A Demand Systems Approach," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 15(01), July.
- Palma, Marco A. & Ward, Ronald W., 2010. "Measuring Demand Factors Influencing Market Penetration and Buying Frequency for Flowers in the U.S," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 13(1).
- Carpio, Carlos E. & Wohlgenant, Michael K. & Safley, Charles D., 2008. "Relative Importance of Factors Affecting Customerâ€™s Decisions to Buy Pick-Your-Own Versus Preharvested Fruit at North Carolina Farms," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 40(03), December.
- Tonsor, Glynn T. & Mintert, James R. & Schroeder, Ted C., 2010. "U.S. Meat Demand: Household Dynamics and Media Information Impacts," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 35(1), April.
More about this item
KeywordsGreen Industry; flower demand; consumer preferences; Consumer/Household Economics; Marketing; M31; R22;
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- R22 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Other Demand
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saea10:56332. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.