Measuring Demand Factors Influencing Market Penetration and Buying Frequency for Flowers in the U.S
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Palma, Marco A. & Hall, Charles R. & Collart, Alba J., 2011.
"Repeat Buying Behavior for Ornamental Plants: A Consumer Profile,"
Journal of Food Distribution Research,
Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 42(2), July.
- Palma, Marco A. & Collart, Alba J. & Hall, Charles R., 2010. "Repeat Buying Behavior for Ornamental Plants: A Consumer Profile," 2010 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2010, Orlando, Florida 56332, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Collart, Alba J. & Palma, Marco A. & Carpio, Carlos E., 2013.
"Consumer Response to Point of Purchase Advertising for Local Brands,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 45(02), pages 229-242, May.
- Collart, Alba J. & Palma, Marco A. & Carpio, Carlos E., 2013. "Consumer Response to Point of Purchase Advertising for Local Brands," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 45(02), May.
- Rodriguez, J. & Hernandez, J. & Quevedo, D., 2015. "Generation X and Generation Y. An approach of consumption values toward roses in the South of the State of Mexico," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 210968, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Steen, Marie, 2014. "Measuring Priceâ€“Quantity Relationships in the Dutch Flower Market," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 46(02), May.
More about this item
Keywordsfloriculture; consumer preferences; ornamentals; horticulture; environmental; Consumer/Household Economics; Demand and Price Analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ifaamr:93340. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifamaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.