The Strategic Role of Supermarket Buyer Intermediaries in New Product Selection: Implications for Systemwide Efficiency
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Mar 1988|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.umass.edu/ne165/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lancaster, Kelvin, 1975. "Socially Optimal Product Differentiation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(4), pages 567-85, September.
- Richard Schmalensee, 1978. "Entry Deterrence in the Ready-to-Eat Breakfast Cereal Industry," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 9(2), pages 305-327, Autumn.
- Rogers, Richard T. & Caswell, Julie A., 1987.
"Strategic Management and the Internal Organization of Food Marketing Firms,"
115796, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Richard T. Rogers & Julie A. Caswell, 1988. "Strategic management and the internal organization of food marketing firms," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 4(1), pages 3-10.
- Spence, Michael, 1976. "Product Differentiation and Welfare," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(2), pages 407-14, May.
- Rao, Vithala R. & McLaughlin, Edward W., 1988. "Modeling the Decision to Add New Products by Channel Intermediaries," Working Papers 178699, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Adams, William James & Yellen, Janet L, 1976. "Commodity Bundling and the Burden of Monopoly," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 90(3), pages 475-98, August.
- Stern, Nicholas, 1972. "The optimal size of market areas," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 154-173, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:rpspwp:115905. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.