The Strategic Role of Supermarket Buyer Intermediaries in New Product Selection: Implications for Systemwide Efficiency
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Mar 1988|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.umass.edu/ne165/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Spence, Michael, 1976. "Product Differentiation and Welfare," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(2), pages 407-14, May.
- Richard T. Rogers & Julie A. Caswell, 1988.
"Strategic management and the internal organization of food marketing firms,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 4(1), pages 3-10.
- Rogers, Richard T. & Caswell, Julie A., 1987. "Strategic Management and the Internal Organization of Food Marketing Firms," Working Papers 115796, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Richard Schmalensee, 1978. "Entry Deterrence in the Ready-to-Eat Breakfast Cereal Industry," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 9(2), pages 305-327, Autumn.
- Rao, Vithala R. & McLaughlin, Edward W., 1988. "Modeling the Decision to Add New Products by Channel Intermediaries," Working Papers 178699, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Adams, William James & Yellen, Janet L, 1976. "Commodity Bundling and the Burden of Monopoly," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 90(3), pages 475-98, August.
- Stern, Nicholas, 1972. "The optimal size of market areas," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 154-173, April.
- Lancaster, Kelvin, 1975. "Socially Optimal Product Differentiation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(4), pages 567-85, September.
- Marion, Bruce W., 1976. "Application of the Structure, Conduct, Performance Paradigm to Subsector Analysis," Working Papers 201591, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Food System Research Group.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:rpspwp:115905. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.