The optimal size of market areas
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Drèze, Jacques & Le Breton, Michel & Savvateev, Alexei & Weber, Shlomo, 2008.
""Almost" subsidy-free spatial pricing in a multi-dimensional setting,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 275-291, November.
- DREZE, Jacques & LE BRETON, Michel & SAVVATEEV, Alexei & WEBER, Shlomo, 2007. "“Almost” subsidy-free spatial pricing in a multi-dimensional setting," CORE Discussion Papers 2007047, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jacques, DREZE & Michel, LE BRETON & Alexei , SAVVATEV & Sholmo, WEBER, 2007. "‘Almost’ subsidy-free spatial pricing in a multi-dimensional setting," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2007030, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Alexei Savvateev & Jacques Drèze & Michel Le Breton & Shlomo Weber, 2007. "“Almost” Subsidy-free Spatial Pricing in a Multi-dimensional Setting," Working Papers 2007.68, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Zheng, Siqi & Xu, Yangfei & Zhang, Xiaonan & Wang, Rui, 2016. "Transit development, consumer amenities and home values: Evidence from Beijing's subway neighborhoods," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 22-33.
- Russell, Thomas, 1995. "Product innovation with mass-production: Insufficient or excessive?: Comment," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 443-445, November.
- Gordon Mulligan & Mark Partridge & John Carruthers, 2012. "Central place theory and its reemergence in regional science," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 48(2), pages 405-431, April.
- Zheng, Siqi & Hu, Xiaoke & Wang, Jianghao & Wang, Rui, 2016. "Subways near the subway: Rail transit and neighborhood catering businesses in Beijing," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 81-92.
- Schuetz, Jenny, 2015. "Why are Walmart and Target Next-Door neighbors?," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 38-48.
- Schuetz, Jenny, 2014. "Why Are Wal-Mart and Target Next-Door Neighbors?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-81, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Heritiana Ranaivoson, 2005. "The economic analysis of product diversity," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques r05083, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- McLaughlin, Edward W. & Rao, Vithala R., 1988. "The Strategic Role of Supermarket Buyer Intermediaries in New Product Selection: Implications for Systemwide Efficiency," Working Papers 115905, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- McLaughlin, Edward W. & Rao, Vithala R., 1989. "The Strategic Role of Supermarket Buyer Intermediaries in New Product Selection: Implications for Systemwide Efficiency," Working Papers 178753, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Braid, Ralph M., 2010. "Provision of a pure local public good in a spatial model with many jurisdictions," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(11-12), pages 890-897, December.
- Jenny Schuetz, 2015. "Do rail transit stations encourage neighbourhood retail activity?," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 52(14), pages 2699-2723, November.
- Jenny Schuetz, 2014. "Do Rail Transit Stations Encourage Neighborhood Retail Activity?," Working Paper 9243, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Daisuke Nakamura, 2010. "Spatial competition and consumer exclusion: social welfare perspectives in central-place system," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 101-110, October.
- Arnott, Richard, 2006. "Spatial competition between parking garages and downtown parking policy," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 458-469, November.
- Richard Arnott, 2005. "Spatial Competition between Parking Garages and Downtown Parking Policy," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 627, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Laurent d'Ursel, 1983. "Politiques de « non-prix » : Equilibre et optimum," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 34(6), pages 1057-1088.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:4:y:1972:i:2:p:154-173. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed