Agglomeration and Central Place Theory: A Review of the Literature
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jaison R. Abel & Todd M. Gabe & Kevin Stolarick, 2014. "Skills across the Urban–Rural Hierarchy," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(4), pages 499-517, December.
- repec:bla:revurb:v:29:y:2017:i:3:p:151-164 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wieland, Thomas, 2014. "Räumliches Einkaufsverhalten und Standortpolitik im Einzelhandel unter Berücksichtigung von Agglomerationseffekten: Theoretische Erklärungsansätze, modellanalytische Zugänge und eine empirisch-ökonome," MPRA Paper 77163, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Puga, Diego, 1996.
"Urbanisation patterns: European vs less developed countries,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
20656, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Diego Puga, 1996. "Urbanisation Patterns: European vs Less Developed Countries," CEP Discussion Papers dp0305, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- David Mushinski & Stephan Weiler & Benjamin Widner, 2014. "The impact of retail establishments in hinterlands on the export role of retail establishments in rural places," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 52(2), pages 469-487, March.
- Maureen Kilkenny, 1995.
"Transport Costs and Rural Development,"
Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications
95-wp133, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Kilkenny, Maureen, 2003. "Transport Costs and Rural Development," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10309, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Kilkenny, Maureen, 1998. "Transport Costs and Rural Development," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1185, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Maureen Kilkenny, 1995. "Transport Costs and Rural Development," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 95-wp133, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Ronald L. Moomaw & Mohammed A. Alwosabi, 2004.
"An empirical analysis of competing explanations of urban primacy evidence from Asia and the Americas,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 38(1), pages 149-171, March.
- Moomaw, Ronald L. & Alwosabi, Mohammed A., 2003. "An empirical analysis of competing explanations of urban primacy: Evidence from Asia and the Americas," ZEI Working Papers B 19-2003, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Andre de Palma & Yorgos Y. Papageorgiou, 1989. "Toward an Endogenous Central Place Theory," Discussion Papers 828, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Martijn J. Burger & Evert J. Meijers & Marloes M. Hoogerbrugge & Jaume Masip Tresserra, 2015. "Borrowed Size, Agglomeration Shadows and Cultural Amenities in North-West Europe," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(6), pages 1090-1109, June.
- Zengwang Xu & Robert Harriss, 2010. "A Spatial and Temporal Autocorrelated Growth Model for City Rankâ€”Size Distribution," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 47(2), pages 321-335, February.
- Gordon Mulligan & Mark Partridge & John Carruthers, 2012. "Central place theory and its reemergence in regional science," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 48(2), pages 405-431, April.
- Daisuke Nakamura, 2010. "Spatial competition and consumer exclusion: social welfare perspectives in central-place system," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 101-110, October.
- Steven Deller & Reka Sundaram-Stukel, 2012. "Spatial patterns in the location decisions of US credit unions," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 49(2), pages 417-445, October.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:246:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-014-1704-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jack C. Stabler & M. R. Olfert, 1993. "Farm Structure And Community Viability In The Northern Great Plains," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 23(3), pages 265-286, Winter.
- John Carruthers, 2012. "Editorial note," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 49(2), pages 289-292, October.
- Dominique Peeters & Jacques Thisse & Isabelle Thomas, 1998.
"Transportation networks and the location of human activities,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa98p268, European Regional Science Association.
- PEETERS, Dominique & THISSE, Jacques-François & THOMAS, Isabelle, 1998. "Transportation networks and the location of human activities," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1344, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Maureen Kilkenny & Mark D. Partridge, 2009. "Export Sectors and Rural Development," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(4), pages 910-929.
- Nina Hyytiä & Jukka Kola, 2013. "Tourism Policy as a Tool for Rural Development," Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 35(4), pages 708-730.
- Hyytiä Nina, 2014. "Rural-Urban Multiplier and Policy Effects in Finish Rural Regions: an Inter-Regional Sam Analysis," European Countryside, De Gruyter Open, vol. 6(2), pages 1-23, June.
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman, 2012.
"Integrating Regional Economic Development Analysis and Land Use Economics,"
Economics Working Paper Series
1203, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Partridge, Mark D. & Rickman, Dan S., 2012. "Integrating regional economic development analysis and land use economics," MPRA Paper 38291, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John I. CARRUTHERS & Michael K. HOLLAR & Gordon F. MULLIGAN, 2008. "Growth And Convergence In The Space Economy : Evidence From The United States," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 27, pages 35-60.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:inrsre:v:9:y:1984:i:1:p:1-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.