Location theory and transportation costs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chandra R. Bhat & Rajesh Paleti & Palvinder Singh, 2014. "A Spatial Multivariate Count Model For Firm Location Decisions," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(3), pages 462-502, June.
- Diego Puga, 2002.
"European regional policies in light of recent location theories,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 2(4), pages 373-406, October.
- Puga, Diego, 2001. "European Regional Policies in Light of Recent Location Theories," CEPR Discussion Papers 2767, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gianmarco I P Ottaviano & Jacques-FranÃ§ois Thisse, 2005.
"New Economic Geography: What about the N?,"
Environment and Planning A,
, vol. 37(10), pages 1707-1725, October.
- OTTAVIANO, Gianmarco I.P. & THISSE, Jacques-François, 2004. "New economic geography : what about the N ?," CORE Discussion Papers 2004065, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- OTTAVIANO, Gianmarco I.P. & THISSE, Jacques-FranÃ§ois, 2005. "New Economic geography: what about the N?," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1790, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Xu, Shaofeng, 2013. "Transport economies of scale and firm location," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 337-345.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:246:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-014-1676-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pelegrín, Blas & Fernández, Pascual & García Pérez, María Dolores, 2015. "On tie breaking in competitive location under binary customer behavior," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 156-167.
- Tuan, Chyau & Ng, Linda F. Y., 2003. "FDI facilitated by agglomeration economies: evidence from manufacturing and services joint ventures in China," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 749-765, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:12:y:1982:i:4:p:529-545. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.