Systems of cities in closed and open economies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hanson, Gordon H., 2001.
"U.S.-Mexico Integration and Regional Economies: Evidence from Border-City Pairs,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 259-287, September.
- Gordon H. Hanson, 1996. "U.S.-Mexico Integration and Regional Economies: Evidence from Border- City Pairs," NBER Working Papers 5425, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cem Karayalcin & Hakan Yilmazkuday, 2015. "Trade and Cities," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 29(3), pages 523-549.
- Niebuhr, Annekatrin & Stiller, Silvia, 2002.
"Integration effects in border regions : a survey of economic theory and empirical studies,"
HWWA Discussion Papers
179, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Niebuhr, Annekatrin & Stiller, Silvia, 2002. "Integration effects in border regions - a survey of economic theory and empirical studies," ERSA conference papers ersa02p066, European Regional Science Association.
- Giray Gozgor & Baris Kablamaci, 2015. "What happened to urbanization in the globalization era? An empirical examination for poor emerging countries," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 55(2), pages 533-553, December.
- Takahashi, Takaaki, 2003. "International trade and inefficiency in the location of production," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 134-152, June.
- Zhang, Yuan & Wan, Guanghua, 2017. "Exploring the Trade–Urbanization Nexus in Developing Economies: Evidence and Implications," ADBI Working Papers 636, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Cordes, Alexander & Gehrke, Birgit & Römisch, Roman & Rammer, Christian & Schliessler, Paula & Wassmann, Pia, 2015.
"Identifying revealed comparative advantages in an EU regional context,"
ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research, number 145962.
- Alexander Cordes & Birgit Gehrke & Christian Rammer & Roman Römisch & Paula Schliessler & Pia Wassmann, 2016. "Identifying Revealed Comparative Advantages in an EU Regional Context," wiiw Research Reports 412, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Carolina Guevara, 2015. "The effect of trade on agglomeration within regions," Working Papers 1530, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Brülhart, Marius & Carrère, Céline & Robert-Nicoud, Frédéric, 2015.
"Trade and Towns: Heterogeneous Adjustment to a Border Shock,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
10886, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marius Brulhart & Celine Carrere & Frederic Robert Nicoud, 2015. "Trade and Towns:Heterogeneous Adjustment to a Border Shock," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 15.07, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Kandogan, Yener, 2014. "The effect of foreign trade and investment liberalization on spatial concentration of economic activity," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 648-659.
- Bardhan, Ashok Deo & Edelstein, Robert H. & Leung, Charles, 2004. "A note on globalization and urban residential rents," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 505-513, November.
- Yogi Vidyattama & Maheshwar Rao & Itismita Mohanty & Robert Tanton, 2014. "Modelling the impact of declining Australian terms of trade on the spatial distribution of income," International Journal of Microsimulation, International Microsimulation Association, vol. 7(1), pages 100-126.
- Ezcurra, Roberto & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2013.
"Does Economic Globalization affect Regional Inequality? A Cross-country Analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 92-103.
- Ezcurra, Roberto & Rodriguez-Pose, Andres, 2013. "Does economic globalization a ffect regional inequality? A cross-country analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 9557, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hanson, Gordon H., 1996. "Economic integration, intraindustry trade, and frontier regions," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-5), pages 941-949, April.
- repec:rjr:romjef:v::y:2017:i:1:p:75-97 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Fahui, 1999. "Modeling a central place system with interurban transport costs and complex rural hinterlands," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 381-409, May.
- Chang-Tai Hsieh & Enrico Moretti, 2015. "Housing Constraints and Spatial Misallocation," NBER Working Papers 21154, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marius Brülhart, 2011. "The spatial effects of trade openness: a survey," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 147(1), pages 59-83, April.
- Frame, David E., 2004. "Equilibrium and migration in dynamic models of housing markets," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 93-112, January.
- Carolina Guevara, 2015. "The effect of trade on agglomeration within regions," Working Papers halshs-01233389, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:12:y:1982:i:3:p:325-350. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.