Simulating the Spillover Benefits from R&D by a small producer country embedded in a Network: Aquaculture R&D in Germany
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Benin, Samuel & You, Liangzhi, 2007. "Benefit-cost analysis of Uganda's clonal coffee replanting program: An ex-ante analysis," IFPRI discussion papers 744, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Alston, Julian M., 2002. "Spillovers," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 46(3), September.
- Seale, James & Regmi, Anita & Bernstein, Jason, 2003.
"International Evidence on Food Consumption Patterns,"
184321, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Seale, James L., Jr. & Regmi, Anita & Bernstein, Jason, 2003. "International Evidence On Food Consumption Patterns," Technical Bulletins 33580, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Omamo, Steven Were & Diao, Xinshen & Wood, Stanley & Chamberlin, Jordan & You, Liangzhi & Benin, Samuel & Wood-Sichra, Ulrike & Tatwangire, Alex, 2006. "Strategic priorities for agricultural development in Eastern and Central Africa:," Research reports 150, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Delgado, Christopher L. & Wada, Nikolas & Rosegrant, Mark W. & Meijer, Siet & Ahmed, Mahfuzuddin, 2003. "outlook for fish to 2020," Food policy reports 15, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Craig A. Gallet, 2010. "Meat Meets Meta: A Quantitative Review of the Price Elasticity of Meat," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 92(1), pages 258-272.
- Alston, Julian M. & Pardey, Philip G. & Ruttan, Vernon W., 2008. "Research Lags Revisited: Concepts and Evidence from U.S. Agriculture," Staff Papers 50091, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsResearch and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2011-10-15 (Innovation)
- NEP-SBM-2011-10-15 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae11:114589. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.