Simulating the Spillover Benefits from R&D by a small producer country embedded in a Network: Aquaculture R&D in Germany
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2011|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.eaae.org|
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Seale, James L., Jr. & Regmi, Anita & Bernstein, Jason, 2003.
"International Evidence On Food Consumption Patterns,"
33580, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Seale, James & Regmi, Anita & Bernstein, Jason, 2003. "International Evidence on Food Consumption Patterns," Technical Bulletins 184321, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Benin, Samuel & You, Liangzhi, 2007. "Benefit-cost analysis of Uganda's clonal coffee replanting program: An ex-ante analysis," IFPRI discussion papers 744, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Delgado, Christopher L. & Wada, Nikolas & Rosegrant, Mark W. & Meijer, Siet & Ahmed, Mahfuzuddin, 2003. "outlook for fish to 2020," Food policy reports 15, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Craig A. Gallet, 2010. "Meat Meets Meta: A Quantitative Review of the Price Elasticity of Meat," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 92(1), pages 258-272.
- Alston, Julian M., 2002. "Spillovers," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 46(3), September.
- Omamo, Steven Were & Diao, Xinshen & Wood, Stanley & Chamberlin, Jordan & You, Liangzhi & Benin, Samuel & Wood-Sichra, Ulrike & Tatwangire, Alex, 2006. "Strategic priorities for agricultural development in Eastern and Central Africa:," Research reports 150, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Alston, Julian M. & Pardey, Philip G. & Ruttan, Vernon W., 2008. "Research Lags Revisited: Concepts and Evidence from U.S. Agriculture," Staff Papers 50091, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae11:114589. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.