Report NEP-SBM-2011-10-15This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-SBM
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francesco Bogliacino & Mariacristina Piva & Marco Vivarelli, 2011. "The impact of R&D on employment in Europe: a firm-level analysis," Working Papers 2011/20, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- José García-Quevedo & Francisco Mas-Verdú & Daniel Montolio, 2011. "What type of innovative firms acquire knowledge intensive services and from which suppliers?," Working Papers 2011/22, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Jakub Growiec & Fabio Pammolli & Massimo Riccaboni, 2011. "Innovation and Corporate Dynamics: A Theoretical Framework," DISA Working Papers 2011/08, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 29 Jul 2011.
- Marco Corsino & Roberto Gabriele & Sandro Trento, 2011. "Il ruolo dell'eta' della dimensione nella crescita occupazionale delle PMI Italiane," DISA Working Papers 2011/05, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 24 May 2011.
- Ozgen, Ceren & Nijkamp, Peter & Poot, Jacques, 2011. "The Impact of Cultural Diversity on Innovation: Evidence from Dutch Firm-Level Data," IZA Discussion Papers 6000, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Triulzi, Giorgio & Scholz, Ramon & Pyka, Andreas, 2011. "R&D and knowledge dynamics in university-industry relationships in biotech and pharmaceuticals: An agent-based model," FZID Discussion Papers 33-2011, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- E. Santarelli & H. T. Tran, 2011. "Growth of Incumbent Firms and Entrepreneurship in Vietnam," Working Papers wp785, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Klapper, Leora & Richmond, Christine, 2011. "Patterns of business creation, survival and growth : evidence from Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5828, The World Bank.
- Carraresi, Laura & Mamaqi, Xhevrie & Albisu, Luis Miguel & Banterle, Alessandro, 2011. "The Relationship Between Strategic Choices and Performance in Italian Food SMEs: A Resource-based Approach," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114318, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jean Bonnet & Nicolas Le Pape & Teresa Nelson, 2011. "Firm start-up strategies and performance in France: Survival and growth," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201117, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Hans Landström & Gouya Harirchi & Fredrik Åström, 2011. "Entrepreneurship: Exploring The Knowledge Base," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20111005, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Albert Banal-Estañol & Inés Macho-Stadler & David Pérez-Castrillo, 2011. "Research output from university-industry collaborative projects," Working Papers 2011/23, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Coles, Melvyn G & Kelishomi, Ali Moghaddasi, 2011. "New Business Start-ups and the Business Cycle," CEPR Discussion Papers 8588, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Maria Inês Veloso Ferreira & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2011. "Organizational Characteristics and Performance of Export Promotion Agencies: Portugal and Ireland compared," FEP Working Papers 424, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Antonio Minniti & Francesco Turino, 2011. "Multi-product firms and business cycle dynamics," Working Papers. Serie AD 2011-20, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Evers, Hans-Dieter, 2011. "Knowledge cluster formation as a science policy: lessons learned," MPRA Paper 33978, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- José Ernesto Amoros & Niels Bosma & Jonathan Levie, 2011. "Ten Years of Global Entrepreneurship Monitor: Accomplishments and Prospects," Global Entrepreneurship Monitor Working Paper Series 1105, Global Entrepreneurship Research Association, revised Aug 2011.
- Klette, Tor Jakob & Møen, Jarle, 2011. "R&D investment responses to R&D subsidies: A theoretical analysis and a microeconometric study," Discussion Papers 2011/15, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Gerke, Solvay & Evers, Hans-Dieter, 2011. "Looking East, looking West: Penang as a knowledge hub," MPRA Paper 33980, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guettler, Stefan & Seidel-Lass, Linda & Mueller, Rolf A.E., 2011. "Simulating the Spillover Benefits from R&D by a small producer country embedded in a Network: Aquaculture R&D in Germany," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114589, European Association of Agricultural Economists.