Organizational Characteristics and Performance of Export Promotion Agencies: Portugal and Ireland compared
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Inês Veloso Ferreira & Aurora Teixeira, 2012. "Organizational Characteristics and Performance of Export Promotion Agencies: Portugal and Ireland compared," GEE Papers 0046, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Jan 2012.
References listed on IDEAS
- Volker Nitsch, 2007. "State Visits and International Trade," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(12), pages 1797-1816, December.
- Andrew J. Cassey, 2014. "The Location of US States' Overseas Offices," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(2), pages 310-325, May.
- Foss, Nicolai J. (ed.), 1997. "Resources, Firms, and Strategies: A Reader in the Resource-Based Perspective," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198781790.
- Lederman, Daniel & Olarreaga, Marcelo & Payton, Lucy, 2010. "Export promotion agencies: Do they work?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 257-265, March.
- Christian Volpe Martincus & Antoni Estevadeordal & Andrés Gallo & Jessica Luna, 2010. "Information Barriers, Export Promotion Institutions, and the Extensive Margin of Trade," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 39358, Inter-American Development Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johannes Van Biesebroeck & Jozef Konings & Christian Volpe Martincus, 2016.
"Did export promotion help firms weather the crisis?,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 31(88), pages 653-702.
- Konings, Jozef & Van Biesebroeck, Johannes & Volpe Martincus, Christian, 2016. "Did export promotion help firms weather the crisis?," CEPR Discussion Papers 11101, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Johannes Van Biesebroeck & Jozef Konings & Christian Volpe Martincus, 2016. "Did export promotion help firms weather the crisis ?," Working Paper Research 291, National Bank of Belgium.
- Jo Van Biesebroeck & Joep Konings & C.V. Martincus, 2016. "Did export promotion help firms weather the crisis?," Working Papers Department of Economics 546433, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsExport Promotion Agencies; Organizational Performance; Portugal; Ireland;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- D02 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Institutions: Design, Formation, Operations, and Impact
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2011-10-15 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-SBM-2011-10-15 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:por:fepwps:424. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fepuppt.html .