Structure is not organization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hammer, Michael & Champy, James, 1993. "Reengineering the corporation: A manifesto for business revolution," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 90-91.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:nwe:eajour:y:2017:i:2:p:307-316 is not listed on IDEAS
- Valentina Ivancic, 2013. "The Biggest Failures In Managing Strategy Implementation," Interdisciplinary Management Research, Josip Juraj Strossmayer University of Osijek, Faculty of Economics, Croatia, vol. 9, pages 197-208.
- Savash Orhan Iozioldash, 2009. "Essence, Effects, Problems and Perspectives of the Process of Economic Integration of Turkey to the European Union," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 4, pages 113-137.
- Seogjun Lee & Seung Woon Oh & Kichan Nam, 2016. "Transformational and Transactional Factors for the Successful Implementation of Enterprise Architecture in Public Sector," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(5), pages 1-15, May.
- Brugha, Cathal M., 1998. "The structure of adjustment decision-making," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 63-76, January.
- Massimo Egidi, 2014. "The economics of wishful thinking and the adventures of rationality," Mind & Society: Cognitive Studies in Economics and Social Sciences, Springer;Fondazione Rosselli, vol. 13(1), pages 9-27, June.
- Brugha, Cathal MacSwiney, 2015. "Foundation of Nomology," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 240(3), pages 734-747.
- Martin Jetter & Gerhard Satzger & Andreas Neus, 2009. "Technological Innovation and Its Impact on Business Model, Organization and Corporate Culture – IBM’s Transformation into a Globally Integrated, Service-Oriented Enterprise," Business & Information Systems Engineering: The International Journal of WIRTSCHAFTSINFORMATIK, Springer;Gesellschaft für Informatik e.V. (GI), vol. 1(1), pages 37-45, February.
- Král, Pavel & Králová, Věra, 2016. "Approaches to changing organizational structure: The effect of drivers and communication," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 5169-5174.
- Anastassia Stancheva, 2009. "The Enterprise from Management Point of View: Meta-Analysis (Internal Structure and Behavior)," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 4, pages 67-112.
- Nozharov, Shteryo, 2016. "Social Costs of the Inefficient Management of the EU Funds for Bulgaria," EconStor Conference Papers 148052, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Shteryo Nozharov, 2014.
"Model of Effective Management of Bulgarian Public Administration Managing EU Funds,"
University of National and World Economy, Sofia, Bulgaria, issue 4, pages 64-77, December.
- Nozharov, Shteryo, 2014. "„Model of Effective Management of Bulgarian Public Administration Managing EU Funds“," MPRA Paper 66731, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rodriguez, Carlos Adrian, 2016. "Challenges to effectiveness in public health organizations: The case of the Costa Rican Health Ministry," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(9), pages 3859-3868.
- repec:spr:infosf:v:3:y:2001:i:1:d:10.1023_a:1011405805771 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:5:p:456:d:69679 is not listed on IDEAS
- Parker-Priebe, M.J., 2000. "Theory and Practice of Business/IT Organizational Interdependencies," Other publications TiSEM 9740c28e-390b-4247-bc30-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Jennings, David, 1999. "Corporate planning: post-privatization change in a UK electricity utility," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 223-232, December.
- Miskiewicz, Radoslaw, 2017. "Organisational structure in the progress of integration," MPRA Paper 81767, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2017.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:bushor:v:23:y:1980:i:3:p:14-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/bushor .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .