Cross-National Comparison of Export Promotion Services: The Views of Canadian and Austrian Companies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johannes Van Biesebroeck & Jozef Konings & Christian Volpe Martincus, 2016.
"Did export promotion help firms weather the crisis?,"
Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 31(88), pages 653-702.
- Konings, Jozef & Van Biesebroeck, Johannes & Volpe Martincus, Christian, 2016. "Did export promotion help firms weather the crisis?," CEPR Discussion Papers 11101, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Johannes Van Biesebroeck & Jozef Konings & Christian Volpe Martincus, 2016. "Did export promotion help firms weather the crisis ?," Working Paper Research 291, National Bank of Belgium.
- Jo Van Biesebroeck & Joep Konings & CV Martincus, 2016. "Did export promotion help firms weather the crisis?," Working Papers of Department of Economics, Leuven 546433, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), Department of Economics, Leuven.
- Ciravegna, Luciano & Majano, Sara B. & Zhan, Ge, 2014. "The inception of internationalization of small and medium enterprises: The role of activeness and networks," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(6), pages 1081-1089.
- Vargas Da Cruz,Marcio Jose, 2014.
"Do export promotion agencies promote new exporters ?,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
7004, The World Bank.
- Marcio Cruz, 2014. "Do Export Promotion Agencies Promote New Exporters?," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 85293, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Sharmistha Bagchi-Sen, 1999. "The Small and Medium Sized Exporters' Problems: An Empirical Analysis of Canadian Manufacturers," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(3), pages 231-245.
- Grumiller, Jan & Raza, Werner G., 2019. "Import promotion as an instrument of development cooperation: Lessons from European experiences for Austrian development cooperation," Briefing Papers 22, Österreichische Forschungsstiftung für Internationale Entwicklung (ÖFSE) / Austrian Foundation for Development Research.
- Preece, Stephen B. & Miles, Grant & Baetz, Mark C., 1999. "Explaining the international intensity and global diversity of early-stage technology-based firms," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 259-281, May.
- Wilkinson, Timothy J. & Brouthers, Lance Eliot, 2000. "An Evaluation of State Sponsored Promotion Programs," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 229-236, March.
- Ayob, Abu H. & Freixanet, Joan, 2014. "Insights into public export promotion programs in an emerging economy: The case of Malaysian SMEs," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 38-46.
- Moons, S.J.V. & van Bergeijk, P.A.G., 2013. "A meta-analysis of economic diplomacy and its effect on international economic flows," ISS Working Papers - General Series 50074, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Bianchi, Constanza & Wickramasekera, Rumintha, 2016. "Antecedents of SME export intensity in a Latin American Market," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(10), pages 4368-4376.
- Gripsrud, Geir & Benito, Gabriel R. G., 1995. "Promoting imports from developing countries: A marketing perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 141-148, February.
- Imtiaz Ahmad, 2015. "The Value of Export Incentives," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 20(2), pages 99-127, July-Dec.
- Wilkinson, Timothy & Brouthers, Lance Eliot, 2006. "Trade promotion and SME export performance," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 233-252, June.
- Joan Freixanet & Gemma Renart & Alex Rialp-Criado, 2018. "The Impact of Managers’ Global Orientation on SME Export and Economic Performance," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 58(4), pages 571-604, August.
- Tetiana Tsyhankova & Iryna Bezverkha, 2017. "Transformation Of Ukraine'S Commercial Diplomacy: Reshaping The Model," Baltic Journal of Economic Studies, Publishing house "Baltija Publishing", vol. 3(4).
- Freixanet, Joan, 2012. "Export promotion programs: Their impact on companies’ internationalization performance and competitiveness," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 1065-1086.
- Lederman, Daniel & Olarreaga, Marcelo & Payton, Lucy, 2006. "Export promotion agencies : what works and what doesn't," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4044, The World Bank.
- Lederman, Daniel & Olarreaga, Marcelo & Payton, Lucy, 2006. "Export Promotion Agencies: What Works and What Doesn't," CEPR Discussion Papers 5810, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joan Freixanet, 2014. "Innovation and internationalization: relationship and implications for management and public policy," International Journal of Entrepreneurial Knowledge, Center for International Scientific Research of VSO and VSPP, vol. 2(2), pages 57-75, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:22:y:1991:i:1:p:115-133. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.