Causal Relationships between Public Sector Agricultural Research Expenditures and Output
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alejandro Plastina & Lilyan Fulginiti, 2012.
"Rates of return to public agricultural research in 48 US states,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 95-113, April.
- Plastina, Alejandro S. & Fulginiti, Lilyan E., 2007. "Rates of Return to Public Agricultural Research in 48 U.S. States," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon 9858, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Plastina, Alejandro & Fulginiti, Lilyan E., 2012. "Rates of Returns to Public Agricultural Research in 48 U.S. States," Staff General Research Papers Archive 39157, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Plastina, Alejandro S. & Fulginiti, Lilyan E., 2009. "Rates of Return to Public Agricultural Research in 48 U.S. States," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51709, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Pedro Andres Garzon Delvaux & Heinrich Hockmann & Peter Voigt & Pavel Ciaian & Sergio Gomez y Paloma, 2018. "The impact of private R&D on the performance of food-processing firms: Evidence from Europe, Japan and North America," JRC Working Papers JRC104144, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Rajeswari S., 1995. "Agricultural research effort: Conceptual clarity and measurement," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 617-635, April.
- Cox, Thomas L. & Mullen, John D. & Hu, Wensheng, 1996. "Nonparametric Measures Of The Impacts Of Public Research Expenditures On Australian Broadacre Agriculture: Preliminary Results," Staff Papers 12656, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Fuglie, Keith & Ballenger, Nicole & Rubenstein, Kelly Day & Klotz, Cassandra & Ollinger, Michael & Reilly, John & Vasavada, Utpal & Yee, Jet, 1996. "Agricultural Research and Development: Public and Private Investments Under Alternative Markets and Institutions," Agricultural Economics Reports 262031, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Julian M Alston, 2018.
"Reflections on Agricultural R&D, Productivity, and the Data Constraint: Unfinished Business, Unsettled Issues,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 100(2), pages 392-413.
- Alston, Julian M., 2017. "Reflections on Agricultural R&D, Productivity, and the Data Constraint: Unfinished Business, Unsettled Issues," Staff Papers 262924, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Rahmatullah, A. B. Md. & Kuroda, Yoshimi, 2005. "Causality between Capital Investment and Productivity in Japanese Agriculture, 1957-97," Japanese Journal of Agricultural Economics (formerly Japanese Journal of Rural Economics), Agricultural Economics Society of Japan (AESJ), vol. 7, pages 1-10.
- Michael Harris & Alan Lloyd, 1991. "The Returns to Agricultural Research and the Underinvestment Hypothesis ‐ A Survey," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 24(3), pages 16-27, July.
- Arega D. Alene, 2010. "Productivity growth and the effects of R&D in African agriculture," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 41(3‐4), pages 223-238, May.
- Pardey, Philip G. & Alston, Julian M. & Ruttan, Vernon W., 2010. "The Economics of Innovation and Technical Change in Agriculture," Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, in: Bronwyn H. Hall & Nathan Rosenberg (ed.), Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 0, pages 939-984, Elsevier.
- Chatterjee, Diti & Dinar, Ariel & González-Rivera, Gloria, 2018. "An empirical knowledge production function of agricultural research and extension: The case of the University of California Cooperative Extension," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 290-297.
- Alston, Julian M. & Pardey, Philip G., 2001. "Attribution and other problems in assessing the returns to agricultural R&D," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 25(2-3), pages 141-152, September.
- D. Schimmelpfennig & C. Thirtle, 1994. "Cointegration, And Causality: Exploring The Relationship Between Agricultural And Productivity," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(2), pages 220-231, May.
- de Villiers, J. & Blignaut, C. S., 1990. "DOELTREFFENDHEID IN DIE LANDBOU: 'n LANDBOUBELEIDSIENING," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 29(4), December.
- Guisan, M.Carmen & Exposito, Pilar, 2002. "Econometric Models of Agriculture in OECD Countries: Production, Income, and Agrarian Employment in Spain, France, Japan, and the Usa, 1965-99," Economic Development 60, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics..
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:71:y:1989:i:1:p:9-19.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.