Benefit-cost analysis of Uganda's clonal coffee replanting program: An ex-ante analysis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guettler, Stefan & Seidel-Lass, Linda & Mueller, Rolf A.E., 2011. "Simulating the Spillover Benefits from R&D by a small producer country embedded in a Network: Aquaculture R&D in Germany," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114589, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Guettler, Stefan & Seidel-Lass, Linda & Mueller, Rolf A.E., 2012. "Simulating the spillover benefits from R&D by a small producer country embedded in a co-authorship network: Aquaculture R&D in Germany," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 122885, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsClonal coffee; Benefit-cost analysis; IRR; DREAM; Agricultural research;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2008-03-25 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2008-03-25 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2008-03-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2008-03-25 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:744. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .