Food Prices, Social Unrest and the Facebook Generation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Joachim von Braun, 2008. "Rising Food Prices: What Should Be Done?," EuroChoices, The Agricultural Economics Society, vol. 7(SpecialIs), pages 30-35, August.
- Christopher L. Gilbert, 2010. "How to Understand High Food Prices," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(2), pages 398-425.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:80:y:1986:i:02:p:471-487_18 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mitchell, Donald, 2008. "A note on rising food prices," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4682, The World Bank.
- Hikaru Hanawa Peterson & William G. Tomek, 2005.
"How much of commodity price behavior can a rational expectations storage model explain?,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 33(3), pages 289-303, November.
- Peterson, Hikaru Hanawa & Tomek, William G., 2003. "How Much Of Commodity Price Behavior Can A Rational Expectations Storage Model Explain?," Staff Papers 30712, Kansas State University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Francis Ng & M. Ataman Aksoy, 2008. "Food price increases and net food importing countries: lessons from the recent past," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 39(s1), pages 443-452, November.
- Cooke, Bryce & Robles, Miguel, 2009. "Recent food prices movements: A time series analysis," IFPRI discussion papers 942, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Rabah Arezki & Markus Bruckner, 2011. "Food Prices, Conflict, and Democratic Change," School of Economics Working Papers 2011-04, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsDemand and Price Analysis; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-15 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae11:114230. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .