Mass-mobilization with noisy conditional beliefs
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:87:y:1993:i:02:p:319-333_09 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kuran, Timur, 1991. "The East European Revolution of 1989: Is It Surprising That We Were Surprised?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(2), pages 121-125, May.
- Lohmann, Susanne, 1994. "Information Aggregation through Costly Political Action," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(3), pages 518-530, June.
- Susanne Lohmann, 2010. "Information Aggregation Through Costly Political Action," Levine's Working Paper Archive 197, David K. Levine.
- Timur Kuran, 1989. "Sparks and prairie fires: A theory of unanticipated political revolution," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 61(1), pages 41-74, April.
- McCormick, Gordon H. & Owen, Guillermo, 1996. "Revolutionary origins and conditional mobilization," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 377-402, November.