Mass-mobilization with noisy conditional beliefs
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lohmann, Susanne, 1994. "Information Aggregation through Costly Political Action," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(3), pages 518-30, June.
- Kuran, Timur, 1991. "The East European Revolution of 1989: Is It Surprising That We Were Surprised?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(2), pages 121-25, May.
- McCormick, Gordon H. & Owen, Guillermo, 1996. "Revolutionary origins and conditional mobilization," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 377-402, November.
- Susanne Lohmann, 2010. "Information Aggregation Through Costly Political Action," Levine's Working Paper Archive 197, David K. Levine.
- Timur Kuran, 1989. "Sparks and prairie fires: A theory of unanticipated political revolution," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 61(1), pages 41-74, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matsoc:v:55:y:2008:i:1:p:55-77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.