Estimation of Import Demand for Fishery Products in the U.S. Using the Source-Differentiated AIDS Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Giancarlo Moschini, 1995.
"Units of Measurement and the Stone Index in Demand System Estimation,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 77(1), pages 63-68.
- Moschini, GianCarlo, 1995. "Units of Measurement and the 'Stone Index' In Demand System Estimation," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5058, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Nzaku, Kilungu & Houston, Jack E. & Fonsah, Esendugue Greg, 2012. "A Dynamic Application of the AIDS Model to Import Demand for Tropical Fresh Fruits in the USA," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126721, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- John Eakins & Liam Gallagher, 2003. "Dynamic almost ideal demand systems: an empirical analysis of alcohol expenditure in Ireland," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(9), pages 1025-1036.
- Mark L. Herrmann & Ron C. Mittelhammer & Biing-Hwan Lin, 1993. "Import Demands for Norwegian Farmed Atlantic Salmon and Wild Pacific Salmon in North America, Japan and the EC," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 41(1), pages 111-125, March.
- Yang, Seung-Ryong & Koo, Won W., 1994. "Japanese Meat Import Demand Estimation With The Source Differentiated Aids Model," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 19(02), December.
- Wen S. Chern & Kimiko Ishibashi & Kiyoshi Taniguchi & Yuki Tokoyama, 2002. "Analysis of Food Consumption Behavior by Japanese Households," Working Papers 02-06, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
- Karagiannis, Giannis & Katranidis, Stelios D. & Velentzas, K., 2000.
"An error correction almost ideal demand system for meat in Greece,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 22(1), January.
- Karagiannis, G. & Katranidis, S. & Velentzas, K., 2000. "An error correction almost ideal demand system for meat in Greece," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 22(1), pages 29-35, January.
- Susanto, Dwi & Rosson, C. Parr, III & Henneberry, Shida Rastegari, 2008. "Changes in Import Demand Elasticity for Red Meat and Livestock: Measuring the Impacts of Animal Disease and Trade Policy," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6337, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Wan, Yang & Sun, Changyou & Grebner, Donald L., 2010. "Analysis of Import Demand for Wooden Beds in the U.S," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 42(04), November.
- Ligeon, Carel & Jolly, Curtis M. & Jackson, John D., 1996. "Evaluation Of The Possible Threat Of Nafta On U.S. Catfish Industry Using A Traditional Import Demand Function," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 27(2), July.
- William A. Barnett & Ousmane Seck, 2008. "Rotterdam model versus almost ideal demand system: will the best specification please stand up?," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(6), pages 795-824.
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1980. "An Almost Ideal Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 312-326, June.
- Asche, Frank & Guttormsen, Atle G. & Kristofersson, Dadi & Roheim, Cathy A., 2005. "Import Demand Estimation and the Generalized Composite Commodity Theorem," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19432, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Ramirez, Miguel A. & Wolf, Christopher A., 2008. "Source Differentiated Mexican Dairy Import Demand," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 11(1).
- Ligeon, Carel & Bayard, Budry & Clark, Joy M. & Jolly, Curtis M., 2007. "U.S. Import Demand for Tilapia from Selected FTAA Countries," Farm and Business - The Journal of The Caribbean Agro-Economic Society, Caribbean Agro-Economic Society, vol. 7(1), June.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Relations/Trade; Livestock Production/Industries; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea13:150207. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.