Source Differentiated Mexican Dairy Import Demand
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Boehlje, 1999. "Structural Changes in the Agricultural Industries: How Do We Measure, Analyze and Understand Them?," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(5), pages 1028-1041.
- Bocker, Andreas & Hanf, Claus-Hennig, 2000. "Confidence lost and -- partially -- regained: consumer response to food scares," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 471-485, December.
- Jon H. Hanf & Rainer Kühl, 2005. "Branding and its consequences for German agribusiness," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(2), pages 177-189.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Xiaojin & Saghaian, Sayed H., 2012. "The Impact of the Melamine Scandal and other Factors Influencing China's Dairy Imports," 2013 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2013, Orlando, Florida 142742, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Wang, Xiaojin & Reed, Michael, 2013. "Estimation of Import Demand for Fishery Products in the U.S. Using the Source-Differentiated AIDS Model," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150207, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Yeong Tey & Mark Brindal, 2014. "Adapting importation policy to global commodity markets: implications of rice import allocation in Singapore," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 19(8), pages 1277-1293, December.
More about this item
Keywordsdairy trade; import demand; almost ideal demand system; source differentiation; Demand and Price Analysis; International Relations/Trade; Q10; Q11; Q17;
- Q10 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - General
- Q11 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis; Prices
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ifaamr:53627. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifamaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.