The Global Food Price Crisis and China-World Rice Market Integration: A Spatial-Temporal Rational Expectations Equilibrium Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eugenio Bobenrieth & Brian Wright & Di Zeng, 2013. "Stocks-to-use ratios and prices as indicators of vulnerability to spikes in global cereal markets," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 44(s1), pages 43-52, November.
- Brennan, Donna C., 2003. "Price dynamics in the Bangladesh rice market: implications for public intervention," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 29(1), July.
- Rozelle, Scott, et al, 2000. "Bureaucrat to Entrepreneur: The Changing Role of the State in China's Grain Economy," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 48(2), pages 227-252, January.
- Donald F. Larson & Julian Lampietti & Christophe Gouel & Carlo Cafiero & John Roberts, 2014.
"Food Security and Storage in the Middle East and North Africa,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 28(1), pages 48-73.
- Larson, Donald F. & Lampietti, Julian & Gouel, Christophe & Cafiero, Carlo & Roberts, John, 2012. "Food security and storage in the Middle East and North Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6031, The World Bank.
- Donald F. Larson & Julian Lampietti & Christophe Gouel & Carlo Cafiero & John Roberts, 2014. "Food security and storage in the Middle East and North Africa," Post-Print hal-01186946, HAL.
- Shiva S. Makki & Luther G. Tweeten & Mario J. Miranda, 1996. "Wheat Storage and Trade in an Efficient Global Market," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(4), pages 879-890.
- Brennan, Donna, 2003. "Price dynamics in the Bangladesh rice market: implications for public intervention," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 29(1), pages 15-25, July.
More about this item
Keywordsworld rice market; China’s integration; export bans; government stockpiling; Agricultural and Food Policy; Food Security and Poverty; International Relations/Trade;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-06-24 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-TRA-2013-06-24 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea13:149965. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .