Multifunctional Agriculture and Farm Viability in the United States
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ayal Kimhi & Ray Bollman, 1999.
"Family farm dynamics in Canada and Israel: the case of farm exits,"
Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 21(1), pages 69-79, August.
- Kimhi, Ayal & Bollman, Ray, 1999. "Family farm dynamics in Canada and Israel: the case of farm exits," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 21(1), pages 69-79, August.
- Ashok K. Mishra & Barry K. Goodwin, 1997. "Farm Income Variability and the Supply of Off-Farm Labor," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(3), pages 880-887.
- Arild Vatn, 2002. "Multifunctional agriculture: some consequences for international trade regimes," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 29(3), pages 309-327, July.
- Stephan J. Goetz & David L. Debertin, 2001. "Why Farmers Quit: A County-Level Analysis," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(4), pages 1010-1023.
- Hellerstein, Daniel & Nickerson, Cynthia J. & Cooper, Joseph C. & Feather, Peter & Gadsby, Dwight M. & Mullarkey, Daniel J. & Tegene, Abebayehu & Barnard, Charles H., 2002. "Farmland Protection: The Role Of Public Preferences For Rural Amenities," Agricultural Economics Reports 33963, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Jean-Paul Chavas & Salvatore Di Falco, 2012. "On the Productive Value of Crop Biodiversity: Evidence from the Highlands of Ethiopia," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 88(1), pages 58-74.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marasteanu, I. Julia & Jaenicke, Edward C., 2013. "Agglomeration and Spatial Dependence in Certified Organic Operations in the United States," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149551, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Marasteanu, I. Julia & Liang, Chyi-Lyi (Kathleen) & Goetz, Stephan & Ahearn, Mary Clare & Brown, Jason P., 2013. "The Identification and Formation of Clusters of Northeastern United States Farms Participating in Multifunctional Activities," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149573, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Marasteanu, I. Julia & Liang, Chyi-Lyi (Kathleen) & Goetz, Stephan, 2014. "Spatial and Cluster Analysis for Multifunctional Agriculture in New England Region," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170314, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Marasteanu, I. Julia & Jaenicke, Edward C., 2014. "Clusters of Organic Operations and their Impact on Regional Economic Growth in the United States," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170336, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-07-23 (Agricultural Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea12:126929. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.