On the Productive Value of Crop Biodiversity: Evidence from the Highlands of Ethiopia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- E. Meng, M. Smale & Brennan, John P. & Hu, Ruifa, 2003. "Determinants of spatial diversity in modern wheat: examples from Australia and China," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 28(1), January.
- Baumol, William J, 1982. "Contestable Markets: An Uprising in the Theory of Industry Structure," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(1), pages 1-15, March.
- Martin L. Weitzman, 1992.
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 107(2), pages 363-405.
- Weitzman, M.L., 1991. "On Diversity," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1553, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Samuel Benin & Simeon Ehui & John Pender, 2004. "Policies Affecting Changes in Ownership of Livestock and Use of Feed Resources in the Highlands of Northern Ethiopia," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 13(1), pages 166-194, March.
- Smale, M. & Meng, E. & Brennan, J. P. & Hu, Ruifa, 2003. "Determinants of spatial diversity in modern wheat: examples from Australia and China," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 28(1), pages 13-26, January.
- Melinda Smale & Jason Hartell & Paul W. Heisey & Ben Senauer, 1998. "The Contribution of Genetic Resources and Diversity to Wheat Production in the Punjab of Pakistan," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(3), pages 482-493.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Quaranta Giovanni & Salvia Rosanna, 2014. "An Index to Measure Rural Diversity in the Light of Rural Resilience and Rural Development Debate," European Countryside, De Gruyter Open, vol. 6(2), pages 1-18, June.
- Katia Alejandra Covarrubias, 2015. "The role of crop diversity in household production and food security in Uganda: A gender-differentiated analysis," FOODSECURE Working papers 32, LEI Wageningen UR.
- Karl S. Zimmerer & Steven J. Vanek, 2016. "Toward the Integrated Framework Analysis of Linkages among Agrobiodiversity, Livelihood Diversification, Ecological Systems, and Sustainability amid Global Change," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(2), pages 1-28, April.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:146:y:2018:i:c:p:588-596 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vijesh Krishna & Matin Qaim & David Zilberman, 2016.
"Transgenic crops, production risk and agrobiodiversity,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 43(1), pages 137-164.
- Krishna, Vijesh V. & Qaim, Matin & Zilberman, David, 2014. "Transgenic Crops, Production Risk, and Agrobiodiversity," Discussion Papers 164678, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Brown, Jason P. & Goetz, Stephan J. & Fleming, David A., 2012. "Multifunctional Agriculture and Farm Viability in the United States," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 126929, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Bareille, François & Dupraz, Pierre, 2016. "Biodiversity productive effects in milk farms of western France: a multi-output primal system," 149th Seminar, October 27-28, 2016, Rennes, France 244774, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:26:y:2017:i:pa:p:111-126 is not listed on IDEAS
- Donfouet, Hermann Pythagore Pierre & Barczak, Aleksandra & Détang-Dessendre, Cécile & Maigné, Elise, 2017. "Crop Production and Crop Diversity in France: A Spatial Analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 29-39.
- repec:gam:jlands:v:5:y:2016:i:2:p:10:d:68661 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:88:y:2012:i:1:p:58-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.