Portuguese Retailers’ Motivations to Adopt Front of Pack Nutrition Labels: A Qualitative Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Debra Van Camp & Diogo M. de Souza Monteiro & Neal H. Hooker, 2012.
"Stop or go? How is the UK food industry responding to front-of-pack nutrition labels?,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 39(5), pages 821-842, December.
- Van Camp, Debra & Souza Monteiro, Diogo M. & Hooker, Neal H., 2010. "Stop Or Go? How Is The Uk Food Industry Responding To Front-Of-Pack Nutrition Labels?," 115th Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, September 15-17, 2010, Freising-Weihenstephan, Germany 116400, European Association of Agricultural Economists;Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Unnevehr, Laurian J. & Jagmanaite, Evelina, 2008. "Getting rid of trans fats in the US diet: Policies, incentives and progress," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 497-503, December.
- Golan, Elise H. & Kuchler, Fred & Mitchell, Lorraine, 2000. "Economics Of Food Labeling," Agricultural Economics Reports 34069, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Rodolfo M. Nayga, 2008. "Nutrition, obesity and health: policies and economic research challenges," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 35(3), pages 281-302, September.
- Wim Verbeke, 2005. "Agriculture and the food industry in the information age," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 32(3), pages 347-368, September.
- Christine Moorman & Rex Du & Carl F. Mela, 2005. "The Effect of Standardized Information on Firm Survival and Marketing Strategies," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(2), pages 263-274, September.
- Mancino, Lisa & Kuchler, Fred & Leibtag, Ephraim, 2008. "Getting consumers to eat more whole-grains: The role of policy, information, and food manufacturers," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 489-496, December.
More about this item
KeywordsNutrition labels; retailers; semi-structured interviews; content analysis; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Q18; M31; M38; M14;
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- M38 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-08-09 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-08-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2011-08-09 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-MKT-2011-08-09 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea11:109189. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .