The FDA Food Safety and Modernization Act and the Exemption for Small Firms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arnade, Carlos Anthony & Calvin, Linda & Kuchler, Fred, 2008. "Market Response to a Food Safety Shock: The 2006 Foodborne Illness Outbreak of E. coli O157:H7 Linked to Spinach," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6448, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rouviere, Elodie & Soubeyran, Raphael, 2012. "Small is Beautiful? Firm's Size, Prevention & Food Safety," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 123410, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Rouvière, Elodie, 2016. "Small is beautiful: firm size, prevention and food safety," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 12-22.
- repec:eee:jfpoli:v:69:y:2017:i:c:p:135-144 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFood safety; heterogeneous firms; regulation; regulatory exemption; Agricultural and Food Policy; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; D21; M31; Q10; Q18;
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- Q10 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - General
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-05-24 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2011-05-24 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-REG-2011-05-24 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea11:103885. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .