The Effect of Foot and Mouth Disease on Trade and Prices in International Beef Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Diakosavvas, Dimitris, 1995. "How integrated are world beef markets? The case of Australian and U.S. beef markets," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 12(1), pages 37-53, April.
- Lovell Jarvis & Esperanza Vera-Toscano, 2004.
"Seasonal Adjustment in a Market for Female Agricultural Workers,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(1), pages 254-266.
- Jarvis, Lovell S. & Vera-Toscano, Esperanza, 2002. "Seasonal Adjustment In A Market For Female Agricultural Workers," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19587, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Esperanza Vera-Toscano & Euan Phimister & Alfons Weersink, 2004. "Panel Estimates of the Canadian Rural/Urban Women's Wage Gap," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(4), pages 1138-1151.
- Knights, Stephen & Harris, Mark N & Loundes, Joanne, 2002.
"Dynamic Relationships in the Australian Labour Market: Heterogeneity and State Dependence,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 78(242), pages 284-298, September.
- Stephen Knights & Mark Harris & Joanne Loundes, 2000. "Dynamic Relationships in the Australian Labour Market: Heterogeneity and State Dependence," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2000n06, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Delgado, Christopher L. & Rosegrant, Mark W. & Steinfeld, Henning & Ehui, Simeon K. & Courbois, Claude, 1999. "Livestock to 2020: the next food revolution," 2020 vision briefs 61, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Vella, Francis & Verbeek, Marno, 1999.
"Two-step estimation of panel data models with censored endogenous variables and selection bias,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 239-263, June.
- Vella, F. & Verbeek, M.J.C.M., 1999. "Two-step estimation of panel data models with censored endogenous variables and selection bias," Other publications TiSEM 5aad87bc-25d1-49bc-882b-c, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Nijman, Theo & Verbeek, Marno, 1992.
"Nonresponse in Panel Data: The Impact on Estimates of a Life Cycle Consumption Function,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(3), pages 243-257, July-Sept.
- Nijman, T.E. & Verbeek, M.J.C.M., 1992. "Non-response in panel data : The impact on estimates of a life cycle consumption function," Other publications TiSEM 3c661e33-2cd1-47f1-a7d9-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Newey, Whitney K., 1987. "Efficient estimation of limited dependent variable models with endogenous explanatory variables," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 231-250, November.
- Dries, Mark A. & Unnevehr, Laurian J., 1990. "Influence of trade policies on price integration in the world beef market," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 4(1), pages 73-89, April.
- Javier Ekboir & Lovell S. Jarvis & Daniel A. Sumner & José E. Bervejillo & William R. Sutton, 2002. "Changes in foot and mouth disease status and evolving world beef markets," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(2), pages 213-229.
- Koo, Won W. & Karemera, David & Taylor, Richard, 1994. "A gravity model analysis of meat trade policies," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 10(1), pages 81-88, January.
- Rae, Allan N. & Nixon, Chris & Gardiner, Peter, 1999. "Foot-and-mouth disease and trade restrictions: Latin American access to Pacific Rim beef markets," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 43(4), pages 1-22, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yang, Shang-Ho & Reed, Michael R. & Saghaian, Sayed H., 2012. "International Pork Trade and Foot-and-Mouth Disease," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124356, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea05:19424. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.