How Will Ageing Affect the Structure of Financial Markets?
In: Demography and Financial Markets
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: Christopher Kent & Anna Park & Daniel Rees (ed.) Demography and Financial Markets, Reserve Bank of Australia, pages , 2006.|
|This item is provided by Reserve Bank of Australia in its series RBA Annual Conference Volume with number acv2006-14.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: GPO Box 3947, Sydney NSW 2001|
Web page: http://www.rba.gov.au/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.rba.gov.au/order-form/|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Thorsten Beck & Ross Levine, 2002.
"Stock Markets, Banks, and Growth: Panel Evidence,"
NBER Working Papers
9082, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:wbk:hdnspu:24082 is not listed on IDEAS
- B. Douglas Bernheim, 1989.
"How Strong are Bequest Motives? Evidence Based on Estimates of the Demand for Life Insurance and Annuities,"
NBER Working Papers
2942, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernheim, B Douglas, 1991. "How Strong Are Bequest Motives? Evidence Based on Estimates of the Demand for Life Insurance and Annuities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(5), pages 899-927, October.
- Modigliani, Franco, 1985.
"Life Cycle, Individual Thrift and the Wealth of Nations,"
Nobel Prize in Economics documents
1985-1, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Modigliani, Franco, 1986. "Life Cycle, Individual Thrift, and the Wealth of Nations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(3), pages 297-313, June.
- Clifford L.F. Attfield & Edmund Cannon, 2003. "The Impact of Age Distribution Variables on the Long Run Consumption Function," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 03/546, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- K. Mc Morrow & W. Röger, 2002. "EU pension reform - An overview of the debate and an empirical assessment of the main policy reform options," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 162, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Kieran Mc Morrow & Werner Röger, 2003. "Economic and financial market consequences of ageing populations," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 182, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- James M. Poterba, 2001. "Demographic Structure And Asset Returns," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 83(4), pages 565-584, November.
- James M. Poterba & Andrew Samwick, 2001.
"Household Portfolio Allocation over the Life Cycle,"
in: Aging Issues in the United States and Japan, pages 65-104
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James M. Poterba & Andrew A. Samwick, 1997. "Household Portfolio Allocation Over the Life Cycle," NBER Working Papers 6185, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barry P. Bosworth & Ralph C. Bryant & Gary Burtless, 2004. "The Impact of Aging on Financial Markets and the Economy: A Survey," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College 2004-23, Center for Retirement Research.
- Schmidt, Reinhard H. & Hackethal, Andreas & Tyrell, Marcel, 1999. "Disintermediation and the Role of Banks in Europe: An International Comparison," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 8(1-2), pages 36-67, January.
- Richard Disney, 1996. "Can We Afford to Grow Older?," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 026204157x.
- Loayza, Norman & Schmidt-Hebbel, Klaus & Serven, Luis, 2000. "What drives private saving around the world?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2309, The World Bank.
- Richard Kohl & Paul O'Brien, 1998. "The Macroeconomics of Ageing, Pensions and Savings: A Survey," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 200, OECD Publishing.
- Andrew B. Abel, 2001.
"Will bequests attenuate the predicted meltdown in stock prices when baby boomers retire?,"
01-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Andrew B. Abel, 2001. "Will Bequests Attenuate The Predicted Meltdown In Stock Prices When Baby Boomers Retire?," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 83(4), pages 589-595, November.
- Andrew B. Abel, 2001. "Will Bequests Attenuate the Predicted Meltdown in Stock Prices When Baby Boomers Retire?," NBER Working Papers 8131, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Deaton, Angus, 1992. "Understanding Consumption," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198288244.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rba:rbaacv:acv2006-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paula Drew)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.