The Impact of Age Distribution Variables on the Long Run Consumption Function
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015.
"Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 39(3), pages 106-135.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-276, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Panetta, Ida Claudia, 2006. "Financial markets trend: ageing and pension system reform," MPRA Paper 18391, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- E Philip Davis, 2006. "How Will Ageing Affect the Structure of Financial Markets?," RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Christopher Kent & Anna Park & Daniel Rees (ed.), Demography and Financial Markets Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Solveig Erlandsen & Ragnar Nymoen, 2008. "Consumption and population age structure," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 21(3), pages 505-520, July.
- Park, Joon Y. & Shin, Kwanho & Whang, Yoon-Jae, 2010. "A semiparametric cointegrating regression: Investigating the effects of age distributions on consumption and saving," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 157(1), pages 165-178, July.
- Maiko Koga, 2006. "The Decline Of Japan'S Saving Rate And Demographic Effects," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 57(2), pages 312-321.
- Maiko Koga, 2005. "The Decline of Japan's Saving Rate and Demographic Effects," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 05-E-10, Bank of Japan.
- Rami Ben HAJ-KACEM, 2015. "The Impact of Age Distribution on Household Consumption: Evidence from Saudi Arabia," Turkish Economic Review, KSP Journals, vol. 2(4), pages 277-304, December.
- Britta Stoever, 2012. "The Influence of Age on Consumption," EcoMod2012 3808, EcoMod.
- Jochen Mierau & Stephen Turnovsky, 2014. "Capital accumulation and the sources of demographic change," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 27(3), pages 857-894, July.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumption; ageing population; breaks in trend.;
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bri:uobdis:03/546. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jonathan Temple). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/debriuk.html .