The Exchange Rate and Macroeconomic Policy in Australia
In: The Exchange Rate, International Trade and the Balance of Payments
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: Adrian Blundell-Wignall (ed.) The Exchange Rate, International Trade and the Balance of Payments, Reserve Bank of Australia, pages , 1993.|
|This item is provided by Reserve Bank of Australia in its series RBA Annual Conference Volume with number acv1993-08.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: GPO Box 3947, Sydney NSW 2001|
Web page: http://www.rba.gov.au/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.rba.gov.au/order-form/|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Arthur Grimes & Jason Wong, 1992.
"The role of the exchange rate in New Zealand monetary policy,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 176-197.
- Arthur Grimes & Jason Wong, 1992. "The role of the exchange rate in New Zealand monetary policy," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Sep.
- Arthur Grimes, 1992. "The role of the exchange rate in New Zealand monetary policy," Pacific Basin Working Paper Series 93-03, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Stephen Turnovsky, 1979. "On the insulation properties of flexible exchange rates," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 30(4), pages 719-746.
- Ronald Macdonald & Mark P. Taylor, 1992. "Exchange Rate Economics: A Survey," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 39(1), pages 1-57, March.
- Pitchford, J. D., 1989. "Optimum borrowing and the current account when there are fluctuations in income," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3-4), pages 345-358, May.
- Makin, Tony, 1990. "The Real Federal Budget Imbalance," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 66(194), pages 249-253, September.
- Adrian Blundell-Wignall & Robert G. Gregory, 1990. "Exchange Rate Policy in Advanced Commodity-Exporting Countries: The Case of Australia and New Zealand," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 83, OECD Publishing.
- Van Duyne, Carl, 1980. " Imperfect Foresight and the Insulation Properties of a Flexible Exchange Rate," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 82(3), pages 352-361.
- Flood, Robert P & Hodrick, Robert J, 1990. "On Testing for Speculative Bubbles," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 4(2), pages 85-101, Spring.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Stanley Fischer, 1989. "Lectures on Macroeconomics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262022834.
- White, Eugene N, 1990. "The Stock Market Boom and Crash of 1929 Revisited," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 4(2), pages 67-83, Spring.
- Pitchford, John David & Vousden, Neil J, 1987. "Exchange Rates, Policy Rules and Inflation," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(48), pages 43-57, June.
- Svensson, Lars E O & Razin, Assaf, 1983. "The Terms of Trade and the Current Account: The Harberger-Laursen-Metzler Effect," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(1), pages 97-125, February. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rba:rbaacv:acv1993-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paula Drew)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.