The Exchange Rate and Macroeconomic Policy in Australia
In: The Exchange Rate, International Trade and the Balance of Payments
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: Adrian Blundell-Wignall (ed.) The Exchange Rate, International Trade and the Balance of Payments, Reserve Bank of Australia, pages , 1993.|
|This item is provided by Reserve Bank of Australia in its series RBA Annual Conference Volume with number acv1993-08.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: GPO Box 3947, Sydney NSW 2001|
Web page: http://www.rba.gov.au/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.rba.gov.au/order-form/index.html|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Makin, Tony, 1990. "The Real Federal Budget Imbalance," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 66(194), pages 249-53, September.
- repec:pal:imfstp:v:39:y:1992:i:1:p:1-57 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pitchford, J. D., 1989. "Optimum borrowing and the current account when there are fluctuations in income," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3-4), pages 345-358, May.
- White, Eugene N, 1990. "The Stock Market Boom and Crash of 1929 Revisited," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 4(2), pages 67-83, Spring.
- Arthur Grimes & Jason Wong, 1992.
"The role of the exchange rate in New Zealand monetary policy,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 176-197.
- Arthur Grimes & Jason Wong, 1992. "The role of the exchange rate in New Zealand monetary policy," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Sep.
- Arthur Grimes, 1992. "The role of the exchange rate in New Zealand monetary policy," Pacific Basin Working Paper Series 93-03, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Stephen Turnovsky, 1979. "On the insulation properties of flexible exchange rates," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 30(4), pages 719-746.
- Svensson, Lars E O & Razin, Assaf, 1983. "The Terms of Trade and the Current Account: The Harberger-Laursen-Metzler Effect," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(1), pages 97-125, February.
- Flood, Robert P & Hodrick, Robert J, 1990. "On Testing for Speculative Bubbles," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 4(2), pages 85-101, Spring.
- Van Duyne, Carl, 1980. " Imperfect Foresight and the Insulation Properties of a Flexible Exchange Rate," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 82(3), pages 352-61.
- Adrian Blundell-Wignall & Robert G. Gregory, 1990. "Exchange Rate Policy in Advanced Commodity-Exporting Countries: The Case of Australia and New Zealand," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 83, OECD Publishing.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Stanley Fischer, 1989. "Lectures on Macroeconomics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262022834, December.
- Pitchford, John David & Vousden, Neil J, 1987. "Exchange Rates, Policy Rules and Inflation," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(48), pages 43-57, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rba:rbaacv:acv1993-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paula Drew)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.