On Commodity-Sensitive Currencies and Inflation Targeting
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Duguay, Pierre, 1994. "Empirical evidence on the strength of the monetary transmission mechanism in Canada: An aggregate approach," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, pages 39-61.
- David Gruen & Tro Kortian, 1996. "Why Does the Australian Dollar Move so Closely with the Terms of Trade?," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp9601, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Neary, J Peter & Purvis, Douglas D, 1982.
" Sectoral Shocks in a Dependent Economy: Long-run Adjustment and Short-run Accommodation,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, pages 229-253.
- James B. Davies & Jie Zhang & Jinli Zeng, 2003. "Intergenerational Mobility under Private vs. Public Education," Departmental Working Papers wp0313, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- James B. Davies & Jie Zhang & Jinli Zeng, 2003. "Intergenerational Mobility under Private vs. Public Education," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20034, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- Clinton, K. & Zelmer, M., 1997. "Constraints on the Conduct of Canadian Monetary Policy in 1990s: Dealing with Uncertainty in Financial Markets," Technical Reports 80, Bank of Canada.
- Gerlach, Stefan & Smets, Frank, 2000. "MCIs and monetary policy," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(9), pages 1677-1700, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Toni Gravelle & Richhild Moessner, 2001. "Reactions of Canadian Interest Rates to Macroeconomic Announcements: Implications for Monetary Policy Transparency," Staff Working Papers 01-5, Bank of Canada.
- Benjamin Dennis & Talan Iscan, 2002. "Terms of Trade Risk," Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive totrisk, Dalhousie, Department of Economics.
- Craig Beaumont & Li Cui, 2007. "Conquering Fear of Floating; Australia's Successful Adaptation to a Flexible Exchange Rate," IMF Policy Discussion Papers 07/2, International Monetary Fund.
- Celine Gauthier & David Tessier, 2002.
"Supply Shocks and Real Exchange Rate Dynamics: Canadian Evidence,"
Staff Working Papers
02-31, Bank of Canada.
- David Andolfatto & Scott Hendry & Kevin Moran, 2004. "Inflation Expectations and Learning about Monetary Policy," DNB Staff Reports (discontinued) 121, Netherlands Central Bank.
- Silvia Sgherri, 2008. "Explicit and implicit targets in open economies," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(8), pages 969-980.
- Gilles Duffrenot & Kimiko Sugimoto, 2010. "Pegging the future West African single currency in regard to internal/external competitiveness: a counterfactual analysis," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp974, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
More about this item
KeywordsExchange rates; Inflation targets; International topics; Monetary policy implementation;
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-IFN-2001-07-17 (International Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bca:bocawp:01-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.bank-banque-canada.ca/ .