Report NEP-IFN-2001-07-17This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pursell, Garry, 2001. "Australia's experience with local content programs in the auto industry - lessons for India and other developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2625, The World Bank.
- Item repec:wop:wobadc:2553 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Estache, Antonio & Strong, John, 2000. "The rise, the fall, and ... : the emerging recovery of project finance transport," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2385, The World Bank.
- Olivier Jeanne & Charles Wyplosz, 2001. "The International Lender of Last Resort: How Large is Large Enough?," NBER Working Papers 8381, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Clinton, Kevin, 2001. "On Commodity-Sensitive Currencies and Inflation Targeting," Staff Working Papers 01-3, Bank of Canada.
- Luger, Richard, 2001. "Exact Non-Parametric Tests for a Random Walk with Unknown Drift under Conditional Heteroscedasticity," Staff Working Papers 01-2, Bank of Canada.
- Item repec:wop:wobago:2575 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Klingebiel, Daniela & Kroszner, Randy & Laeven, Luc & van Oijen, Pieter, 2001. "Stock market responses to bank restructuring policies during the East Asian crisis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2571, The World Bank.
- Forum Franco Allemand, 2001. "Pension Reforms between Economic and Political Problems," Working Papers 2001-05, CEPII research center.
- Item repec:wop:wobaie:2578 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gauthier, Bernard & Soloaga, Isidro & Tybout, James, 2000. "A firm's-eye view of policy and fiscal reforms in Cameroon," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2442, The World Bank.