|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Bank of CanadaOttawa, Canada
: (613) 782-8111
234 Wellington Ave W, Ottawa, ON, K1A 0H9
RePEc:edi:bocgvca (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Kevin Clinton & Charles Freedman & Michel Juillard & Ondrej Kamenik & Douglas Laxton & Hou Wang, 2015. "Inflation-Forecast Targeting; Applying the Principle of Transparency," IMF Working Papers 15/132, International Monetary Fund.
- Ali Alichi & Kevin Clinton & Charles Freedman & Ondra Kamenik & Michel Juillard & Douglas Laxton & Jarkko Turunen & Hou Wang, 2015. "Avoiding Dark Corners; A Robust Monetary Policy Framework for the United States," IMF Working Papers 15/134, International Monetary Fund.
- Kevin Clinton & Marianne Johnson & Jaromir Benes & Douglas Laxton & Troy D Matheson, 2010. "Structural Models in Real Time," IMF Working Papers 10/56, International Monetary Fund.
- Douglas Laxton & Susanna Mursula & Kevin Clinton & Michael Kumhof, 2010. "Budget Consolidation; Short-Term Pain and Long-Term Gain," IMF Working Papers 10/163, International Monetary Fund.
- Kevin Clinton & Jihad Dagher & Ondrej Kamenik & Douglas Laxton & Ali Alichi & Marshall Mills, 2010. "A Model for Full-Fledged Inflation Targeting and Application to Ghana," IMF Working Papers 10/25, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2010. "Estimating Potential Output with a Multivariate Filter," IMF Working Papers 10/285, International Monetary Fund.
- Kevin Clinton & Marianne Johnson & Huigang Chen & Ondrej Kamenik & Douglas Laxton, 2009. "Constructing Forecast Confidence Bands During the Financial Crisis," IMF Working Papers 09/214, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2009. "Inflation Targeting Under Imperfect Policy Credibility," IMF Working Papers 09/94, International Monetary Fund.
- Kevin Clinton, 2006. "Wicksell at the Bank of Canada," Working Papers 1087, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Kevin Clinton, 2006. "Core inflation at the Bank of Canada: A critique," Working Papers 1077, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Clinton, Kevin, 2001. "On Commodity-Sensitive Currencies and Inflation Targeting," Staff Working Papers 01-3, Bank of Canada.
- Clinton, K. & Zelmer, M., 1997. "Constraints on the Conduct of Canadian Monetary Policy in 1990s: Dealing with Uncertainty in Financial Markets," Technical Reports 80, Bank of Canada.
- Kevin Clinton, 1997. "Implementation of Monetary Policy in a Regime with Zero Reserve Requirements," Staff Working Papers 97-8, Bank of Canada.
- Kevin Clinton & Jean-Claude Chouraqui, 1987. "Monetary Policy in the Second Half of the 1980s: How Much Room for Manoeuvre?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 39, OECD Publishing.
- Jean-Claude Chouraqui & Kevin Clinton & Robert Bruce Montador, 1987. "The Medium-Term Macroeconomic Strategy Revisited," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 48, OECD Publishing.
- Clinton, Kevin & Kumhof, Michael & Laxton, Douglas & Mursula, Susanna, 2011. "Deficit reduction: Short-term pain for long-term gain," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 118-139, January.
- Clinton, Kevin & Garcia-Saltos, Roberto & Johnson, Marianne & Kamenik, Ondrej & Laxton, Douglas, 2010. "International deflation risks under alternative macroeconomic policies," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 140-177, June.
- Clinton, Kevin & Perrault, Jean-François, 2001. "Metas de inflación y tipos de cambio flexibles en economías emergentes," Revista Estudios Económicos, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú, issue 7.
- Kevin Clinton & Walter Engert, 2000. "Conference Summary: Money, Monetary Policy, and Transmission Mechanisms," Bank of Canada Review, Bank of Canada, vol. 2000(Autumn), pages 25-31.
- Kevin Clinton & Mark Zelmer, 1999. "Conference summary: Information in financial asset prices," Bank of Canada Review, Bank of Canada, vol. 1998(Winter), pages 81-87.
- Kevin Clinton, 1998. "Canada-U.S. long-term interest differentials in the 1990s," Bank of Canada Review, Bank of Canada, vol. 1998(Spring), pages 17-38.
- Kevin Clinton, 1995. "Interpreting recent changes in monetary aggregates," Bank of Canada Review, Bank of Canada, vol. 1995(Spring), pages 3-16.
- Kevin Clinton, 1995. "The term structure of interest rates as a leading indicator of economic activity: A technical note," Bank of Canada Review, Bank of Canada, vol. 1994(Winter), pages 23-40.
- Jean-Claude Chouraqui & Kevin Clinton & Robert B. Montador, 1988. "Un bilan de la stratégie économique à moyen terme des pays de l'O.C.D.E," Revue Française d'Économie, Programme National Persée, vol. 3(3), pages 3-66.
- Clinton, Kevin, 1988. "Transactions Costs and Covered Interest Arbitrage: Theory and Evidence," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(2), pages 358-370, April.
- Masson, Paul & Clinton, Kevin, 1976. "Un modèle mensuel du secteur financier au Canada," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 52(2), pages 169-184, avril.
- Kevin Clinton, 1974. "The Demand for Liabilities of Trust and Mortgage Loan Companies," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 7(2), pages 191-204, May.
- Clinton, Kevin, 1973. "Pitfalls in Financial Model Building: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(5), pages 1003-1004, December.
- Clinton, Kevin, 1973. "Interest Rate Expectations and the Demand for Money in Canada: Comment," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 28(1), pages 207-212, March.
- Kevin Clinton, 1973. "The Demand for Money in Canada, 1955-70: Some Single-Equation Estimates and Stability Tests," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 6(1), pages 53-61, February.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 10 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (9) 2006-06-10 2006-07-15 2009-05-23 2009-10-31 2010-03-28 2010-03-28 2010-07-31 2015-09-05 2015-09-11. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (8) 2006-06-10 2006-07-15 2009-05-23 2009-10-31 2010-03-28 2011-01-03 2015-09-05 2015-09-11. Author is listed
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (6) 2006-06-10 2006-07-15 2009-05-23 2010-03-28 2015-09-05 2015-09-11. Author is listed
- NEP-FOR: Forecasting (4) 2006-06-10 2009-10-31 2010-03-28 2015-09-05
- NEP-AFR: Africa (1) 2010-03-28
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (1) 2010-07-31
- NEP-ECM: Econometrics (1) 2010-03-28
- NEP-EEC: European Economics (1) 2011-01-03
- NEP-HIS: Business, Economic & Financial History (1) 2006-07-15
- NEP-HPE: History & Philosophy of Economics (1) 2006-07-15
- NEP-IFN: International Finance (1) 2001-07-17
- NEP-PKE: Post Keynesian Economics (1) 2006-07-15
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Kevin Clinton should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.