Report NEP-HPE-2006-07-15This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gregor W. Smith, 2006. "The Spectre of Deflation: A Review of Empirical Evidence," Working Papers 1086, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Heckman, James J., 2006. "Contributions of Zvi Griliches," IZA Discussion Papers 2184, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Finn Olesen, 2004. "Den prækeynesianske Malthus," Working Papers 60/04, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Sociology, Environmental and Business Economics.
- David Laidler, 2006. "Three Lectures on Monetary Theory and Policy: Speaking Notes and Background Papers," Working Papers 128, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Kevin Clinton, 2006. "Wicksell at the Bank of Canada," Working Papers 1087, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Joel Perlmann, 2006. "Dissent and Discipline in Ben Gurion's Labor Party: 1930-32," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_458, Levy Economics Institute.
- Bodil Stilling Blichfeldt & Jesper Rank Andersen, 2005. "On Research in Action and Action in Research," Working Papers 62/05, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Sociology, Environmental and Business Economics.
- Frances Stewart (QEH), "undated". "Do we need a new 'Great Transformation'? Is one likely?," QEH Working Papers qehwps136, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.