Report NEP-HIS-2006-07-15This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John H. Munro, 2006. "The Rise, Expansion, and Decline of the Italian Cloth Industries, 1100 - 1730: a study in conjoncture, transaction costs, and comparative advantage," Working Papers tecipa-244, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- John H. Munro, 2006. "Luxury and Ultra-Luxury Consumption in Later Medieval and Early Modern European Dress," Working Papers tecipa-243, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Frances Stewart (QEH), "undated". "Do we need a new 'Great Transformation'? Is one likely?," QEH Working Papers qehwps136, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- David Laidler, 2006. "Three Lectures on Monetary Theory and Policy: Speaking Notes and Background Papers," Working Papers 128, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Gregor W. Smith, 2006. "The Spectre of Deflation: A Review of Empirical Evidence," Working Papers 1086, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Kevin Clinton, 2006. "Wicksell at the Bank of Canada," Working Papers 1087, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Joel Perlmann, 2006. "Dissent and Discipline in Ben Gurion's Labor Party: 1930-32," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_458, Levy Economics Institute.
- Horst Siebert, 2006. "The Growth Performance of Developing Countries in the Last Thirty Years. Who gained? Who Lost?," Kiel Working Papers 1280, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Lundqvist, Torbjörn, 2006. "Competition Policy and the Swedish Model," Arbetsrapport 2006:8, Institute for Futures Studies.
- Adrian Peralta-Alva & Sami Alpanda, 2006. "Oil crisis, Energy Saving Technological Change, and the Stock Market Collapse of 1974," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 49, Society for Computational Economics.
- Nikita Sud (QEH), "undated". "Secularism and the Gujarat state: 1960-2005," QEH Working Papers qehwps131, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.