Canada-U.S. long-term interest differentials in the 1990s
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Farès, J. & Hogan, S., 2000. "The Employment Costs of Downward Nominal-Wage Rigidity," Staff Working Papers 00-1, Bank of Canada.
- Wayne Simpson & Norman E. Cameron & Derek Hum, 1998. "Is Hypoinflation Good Policy?," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 24(3), pages 291-308, September.
- Seamus Hogan, 1998.
"What Does Downward Nominal-Wage Rigidity Imply for Monetary Policy?,"
Canadian Public Policy,
University of Toronto Press, vol. 24(4), pages 513-525, December.
- Seamus Hogan, 1997. "What Does Downward Nominal-Wage Rigidity Imply for Monetary Policy?," Staff Working Papers 97-13, Bank of Canada.
- George A. Akerlof & William R. Dickens & George L. Perry, 1996. "The Macroeconomics of Low Inflation," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 27(1), pages 1-76.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boileau, Martin & Normandin, Michel, 2008.
"Dynamics of the current account and interest differentials,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 35-52, January.
- Martin Boileau & Michel Normandin, 2003. "Dynamics of the Current Account and Interest Differentials," Cahiers de recherche 0339, CIRPEE.
- Michel Normandin & Martin Boileau, 2003. "Dynamics of the Current Account and Interest Differentials," Cahiers de recherche 03-05, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Ali Dib, 2011.
"Monetary Policy in Estimated Models of Small Open and Closed Economies,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 22(5), pages 769-796, November.
- Ali Dib, 2003. "Monetary Policy in Estimated Models of Small Open and Closed Economies," Staff Working Papers 03-27, Bank of Canada.
- Wong, Edwin & Lucia, Kathlyn & Price, Stephanie & Startz, Richard, 2011.
"The changing relation between the Canadian and U.S. yield curves,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 965-981, October.
- Kathlyn Lucia & Stephanie Price & Edwin Wong & Richard Startz, 2008. "The Changing Relation Between the Canadian and U.S. Yield Curves," Working Papers UWEC-2008-05, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Nason, James M. & Rogers, John H., 2006.
"The present-value model of the current account has been rejected: Round up the usual suspects,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 159-187, January.
- James M. Nason and John H. Rogers, 2001. "The Present Value Model of the Current Account Has Been Rejected: Round Up the Usual Subjects," Computing in Economics and Finance 2001 102, Society for Computational Economics.
- James M. Nason & John H. Rogers, 2003. "The present-value model of the current account has been rejected: round up the usual suspects," International Finance Discussion Papers 760, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- James M. Nason & John H. Rogers, 2003. "The present-value model of the current account has been rejected: Round up the usual suspects," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2003-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Chinn, Menzie David & Meredith, Guy, 2000. "Interest parity at short and long horizons," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2000,44, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Chinn, Menzie D. & Meredith, Guy, 2000. "Testing uncovered interest parity at short and long horizons," HWWA Discussion Papers 102, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
More about this item
- E4 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bca:bcarev:v:1998:y:1998:i:spring98:p:17-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.bank-banque-canada.ca/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.