Explaining the Recent Performance of Australia’s Manufactured Exports
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Baldwin & Paul Krugman, 1989.
"Persistent Trade Effects of Large Exchange Rate Shocks,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 104(4), pages 635-654.
- Richard Baldwin & Paul R. Krugman, 1986. "Persistent Trade Effects of Large Exchage Rate Shocks," NBER Working Papers 2017, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dixit, Avinash K, 1989. "Entry and Exit Decisions under Uncertainty," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(3), pages 620-638, June.
- Baldwin, Richard, 1988. "Hyteresis in Import Prices: The Beachhead Effect," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(4), pages 773-785, September.
- Matthew T. Jones & Jenny Wilkinson, 1990. "Real Exchange Rates and Australian Export Competitiveness," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp9005, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Goldstein, Morris & Khan, Mohsin S, 1978. "The Supply and Demand for Exports: A Simultaneous Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 60(2), pages 275-286, May.
- John Pitchford, 1993. "The Exchange Rate and Macroeconomic Policy in Australia," RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Adrian Blundell-Wignall (ed.), The Exchange Rate, International Trade and the Balance of Payments Reserve Bank of Australia.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Drysdale & Weiguo Lu, 1996. "Australia's Export Performance in East Asia," Asia Pacific Economic Papers 259, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- de Roos, Nicolas & Russell, Bill, 2002.
"The Exports Transmission Mechanism of Foreign Business Cycles to Australia,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 78(240), pages 50-59, March.
- Nicholas de Roos & Bill Russell, 2000. "The Exports Transmission Mechanism of Foreign Business Cycles to Australia," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 110, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Andrew Marks & Mehdi Sadeghi, 1998. "Testing the Olson Hypothesis within the Australian Context," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 31(2), pages 130-144.
- Craig Beaumont & Li Cui, 2007. "Conquering Fear of Floating; Australia's Successful Adaptation to a Flexible Exchange Rate," IMF Policy Discussion Papers 07/2, International Monetary Fund.
- Michele Bullock & Stephen Grenville & Geoffrey Heenan, 1993. "The Exchange Rate and the Current Account," RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Adrian Blundell-Wignall (ed.), The Exchange Rate, International Trade and the Balance of Payments Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Pope, Robin, 1999. "Local Manufacturing Hurt by Depreciations in a Theoretical Model Reflecting the Australian Experience," Discussion Paper Serie B 450, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Gordon Menzies, 1994. "Explaining the Timing of Australia's Manufactured Export Boom," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 27(4), pages 72-86.
- Nicolas de Roos & Bill Russell, 1996. "Towards an Understanding of Australia’s Co-movement with Foreign Business Cycles," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp9607, Reserve Bank of Australia.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rba:rbardp:rdp9310. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paula Drew). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rbagvau.html .