Monetary Policy Design in the Basic New Keynesian Model
In: Monetary Policy, Inflation, and the Business Cycle: An Introduction to the New Keynesian Framework
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Clarida & Jordi Galí & Mark Gertler, 2000.
"Monetary Policy Rules and Macroeconomic Stability: Evidence and Some Theory,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 115(1), pages 147-180.
- Richard Clarida & Jordi Galí & Mark Gertler, 1997. "Monetary policy rules and macroeconomic stability: Evidence and some theory," Economics Working Papers 350, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised May 1999.
- Clarida, Richard & Galí, Jordi & Gertler, Mark, 1998. "Monetary Policy Rules and Macroeconomic Stability: Evidence and Some Theory," CEPR Discussion Papers 1908, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Richard Clarida & Jordi Gali & Mark Gertler, 1998. "Monetary Policy Rules and Macroeconomic Stability: Evidence and Some Theory," NBER Working Papers 6442, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Clarida, R. & Gali, J. & Gertler, M., 1998. "Monetary Policy Rules and Macroeconomic Stability: Evidence and some Theory," Working Papers 98-01, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- John B. Taylor, 1999. "Introduction to "Monetary Policy Rules"," NBER Chapters,in: Monetary Policy Rules, pages 1-14 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bullard, James & Mitra, Kaushik, 2002. "Learning about monetary policy rules," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(6), pages 1105-1129, September.
- John B. Taylor, 1999. "A Historical Analysis of Monetary Policy Rules," NBER Chapters,in: Monetary Policy Rules, pages 319-348 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John B. Taylor, 1999. "Monetary Policy Rules," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number tayl99-1.
- Michael Woodford, 2001. "The Taylor Rule and Optimal Monetary Policy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(2), pages 232-237, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christoffel, Kai & Jaccard, Ivan & Kilponen, Juha, 2013. "Welfare and bond pricing implications of fiscal stabilization policies," Research Discussion Papers 32/2013, Bank of Finland.
- Mundle, Sudipto & Bhanumurthy, N.R. & Das, Surajit, 2011.
"Fiscal consolidation with high growth: A policy simulation model for India,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 2657-2668.
- Sudipto Mundle & N.R. Bhanumurthy & Surajit Das, 2010. "Fiscal Consolidation with High Growth A Policy Simulation Model for India," Working Papers id:2825, eSocialSciences.
- Mundle, Sudipto & Bhanumurthy, N.R. & Das, Surajit, 2010. "Fiscal consolidation with high growth: A policy simulation model for India," Working Papers 10/73, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Sudipto Mundle & N.R. Bhanumurthy & Surajit Das, 2010. "Fiscal Consolidation with High Growth : A Policy Simulation Model for India," Macroeconomics Working Papers 23070, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Fabio Verona, 2011.
"Lumpy investment in sticky information general equilibrium,"
CEF.UP Working Papers
1102, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Verona, Fabio, 2013. "Lumpy investment in sticky information general equilibrium," Research Discussion Papers 16/2013, Bank of Finland.
- Verona, Fabio, 2012. "Lumpy investment in sticky information general equilibrium," IMFS Working Paper Series 55, Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and Financial Stability (IMFS).
- Offick Sven & Wohltmann Hans-Werner, 2016. "Partially Anticipated Monetary Policy Shocks – Are They Stabilizing or Destabilizing?," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 236(1), pages 95-127, February.
- repec:hrv:faseco:33907956 is not listed on IDEAS
- Waqas Ahmed & Adnan Haider & Javed Iqbal, 2012. "Estimation of Discount Factor ÃŸ and Coefficient of Relative Risk Aversion ? in Selected Countries," Working Papers id:5087, eSocialSciences.
- Brian Micallef, 2013. "Measuring the effects of structural reforms in Malta: an analysis using the EAGLE model," CBM Working Papers WP/01/2013, Central Bank of Malta.
- Bruine de Bruin, Wändi & van der Klaauw, Wilbert & van Rooij, Maarten & Teppa, Federica & de Vos, Klaas, 2017.
"Measuring expectations of inflation: Effects of survey mode, wording, and opportunities to revise,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 45-58.
- Wändi Bruine de Bruin & Wilbert van der Klaauw & Maarten van Rooij & Federica Teppa & Klaas de Vos, 2016. "Measuring expectations of inflation: Effects of survey mode, wording, and opportunities to revise," DNB Working Papers 506, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Kilponen, Juha & Vilmunen, Jouko & Vähämaa, Oskari, 2013. "Estimating intertemporal elasticity of substitution in a sticky price model," Research Discussion Papers 9/2013, Bank of Finland.
- Gbaguidi, David, 2012. "La courbe de Phillips : temps d’arbitrage et/ou arbitrage de temps," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 88(1), pages 87-119, mars.
More about this item
Keywordsmonetary policy; inflation; business cycle; Keynes; welfare;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pup:chapts:8654-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://press.princeton.edu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.