Comment on "The Female Labor Force and Long-run Development: The American Experience in Comparative Perspective"
In: Human Capital in History: The American Record
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
12893.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:12893||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Francine Blau & Lawrence Kahn & Albert Liu & Kerry Papps, 2013.
"The transmission of women’s fertility, human capital, and work orientation across immigrant generations,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 26(2), pages 405-435, April.
- Francine D. Blau & Lawrence M. Kahn & Albert Yung-Hsu Liu & Kerry L. Papps, 2008. "The Transmission of Women's Fertility, Human Capital and Work Orientation Across Immigrant Generations," NBER Working Papers 14388, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blau, Francine D. & Kahn, Lawrence M. & Liu, Albert Yung-Hsu & Papps, Kerry L., 2008. "The Transmission of Women's Fertility, Human Capital and Work Orientation across Immigrant Generations," IZA Discussion Papers 3732, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Angela Luci, 2009. "Female labour market participation and economic growth," International Journal of Innovation and Sustainable Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(2/3), pages 97-108.
- Goldin, Claudia, 1992. "Understanding the Gender Gap: An Economic History of American Women," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195072709, April.
- Claudia Goldin, 1990. "Understanding the Gender Gap: An Economic History of American Women," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number gold90-1, December.
- Robert Jensen & Emily Oster, 2009. "The Power of TV: Cable Television and Women's Status in India," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 124(3), pages 1057-1094.
- Robert Jensen & Emily Oster, 2007. "The Power of TV: Cable Television and Women's Status in India," NBER Working Papers 13305, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blau, Francine D & Kahn, Lawrence M, 1997. "Swimming Upstream: Trends in the Gender Wage Differential in 1980s," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 15(1), pages 1-42, January.
- Robert Jensen, 2012. "Do Labor Market Opportunities Affect Young Women's Work and Family Decisions? Experimental Evidence from India," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 127(2), pages 753-792.
- Antecol, Heather, 2000. "An examination of cross-country differences in the gender gap in labor force participation rates," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 409-426, July.
- Angela Luci, 2009. "Female labour market participation and economic growth," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00639695, HAL. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:12893. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.