Land for Food and Fuel Production: The Role of Agricultural Biotechnology
In: The Intended and Unintended Effects of U.S. Agricultural and Biotechnology Policies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lence, Sergio H & Miller, Douglas J, 1998.
"Estimation of Multi-output Production Functions with Incomplete Data: A Generalised Maximum Entropy Approach,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 25(2), pages 188-209.
- Miller, Douglas & Lence, Sergio H., 1998. "Estimation of Multi-Output Production Functions with Incomplete Data: A Generalized Maximum Entropy Approach," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1219, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Feder, Gershon & Just, Richard E & Zilberman, David, 1985. "Adoption of Agricultural Innovations in Developing Countries: A Survey," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 33(2), pages 255-298, January.
- Benjamin Crost & Bhavani Shankar & Richard Bennett & Stephen Morse, 2007. "Bias from Farmer Self-Selection in Genetically Modified Crop Productivity Estimates: Evidence from Indian Data," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(1), pages 24-36, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Taheripour, Farzad & Mahaffey, Harry & Tyner, Wallace E., 2015. "Evaluation of Economic, Land Use, and Land Use Emission Impacts of Substituting Non-GMO Crops for GMO in the US," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 204907, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:12114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .